Healy and the rest...

The Hammer

Just wondering what your opinions are of the new boys that have came this season, with the likes of weiss, do you think we would be able to keep him on in regards to our current financial state? With healy also, do you think he could be used next year, i personally believe he could be used as a game changer, wee bit like nacho, again it all goes down to finance. Me personally would love to see diouf here next season, the lad has real skill, slow but has ability! we have lacked a good playmaker like him for a wee while.

Just wanting to see if you think these lads could realisticly stay with us next year? ta.

Is Diouf really as slow as people are making him out to be? He's not as fast as I thought he would be but I don't think he's too bad with pace...

Healys not had a chance sadly.

Tactics, agendas and the team set up have all been against Diouf, in spite of those things hes done fine.

Weiss has done fine.

Bartley looked promising

Foster makes too many mistakes.

Jelavic is simply outstanding.

Kerkar and Beattie waste of money.

Next season

Would like to see Healy partner Jelavic in some games, but still want Goodwillie, all 3 will score goals

Jelavic is a class act

Would love Weiss and Bartley back next year.

Dont mind about Diouf, although if i had to choose, i would take him back again

Foster can go back up north, not good enough.

Diouf comes back more than he should be tbh.

Never a striker if he keeps coming back to our defence to pick up ball.

hes always been a midfielder. his best football is when he played just behind the striker - making a link between midfield and striker. he's played this role for senegal and played it for liverpool as well.

foster is another one of those players who has ability, but not rangers ability! understand we are in a finance rut but i still believe we deserve a good right back, then again whittaker is not that bad

Weiss I'd love to have back for another year, he's still learning but is our most creative player in terms of assists so a valuable asset.

Healy - not seen enough to say either way has had a couple of good cameos but does that justify the wages he would take home?

Diouf - similar to Healy in terms of justifying the wages. He'd be on top wages so he needs to show a lot more of his undoubted talent in the remaining games to earn a permanent move.

Bartley - just pray we can get him on a season long deal, he'll go on to be a star at somewhere that can pay a lot more than us.

Foster - I hope we can find a better alternative. Useful, cheap squad option but not really the quality I want to see.

Diouf's not as bad as people make him out to be imo.

I think Guidi has a point though when he says he's maybe a distraction for us. We play better when he's not in the team. However, that might be being unfair on him as he has ability.

Healy is sorta "meh" ... didn't expect much from him anyway although he could be getting more of a chance.

Bartley is unfortunate. He was just starting to come onto a game before he got injured.

I am still annoyed we got rid of Miller. We haven't replaced his goals. Jelavic is a class act, but they were meant to be partners.

Foster - Decent squad player to have. Has had some good games and some bad ones but would rather he moved on.

Diouf - Not done anything of great note since he joined. Move him on in the summer.

Jelavic - So far he has shown what a good player he is. Hopefully we get to see more of him in the years to come.

Beattie - :anguish:

Weiss - Has been inconsistent but that's down to him playing LW all the time. Overall he has been an excellent signing.

Bartley - Looked very promising in his 9 games. Another one I would like to see us keep.

Healy - Not been given a proper chance but you have to ask yourslef is that coincidence?

Kerkar - Who?

Beattie - Horrendous signing IMO reeks of desperation (Cash would have been better used on a defender or midfielder)

Weiss - Would love him to stay has shown that he has amazing skill and is by far one of the most creative players we have.

Jelavic - Utter class fantastic player. Im very glad that we went the extra mile for him

Foster - Reasonable player but not the best and hopefully sent back to the sheep

Kerkar - Well what can i say i would like to see him in action before i pass judgement on him

Healy - Would like to see more of him and Jelavic upfront

Diouf - Has been good in some games would like to see us play more attacking/passing football that would suit him better IMO

Bartley - Would love to get him back next season looks the business

Healys not had a chance sadly.

Tactics, agendas and the team set up have all been against Diouf, in spite of those things hes done fine.

Weiss has done fine.

Bartley looked promising

Foster makes too many mistakes.

Jelavic is simply outstanding.

Kerkar and Beattie waste of money.

Next season

Would like to see Healy partner Jelavic in some games, but still want Goodwillie, all 3 will score goals

Jelavic is a class act

Would love Weiss and Bartley back next year.

Dont mind about Diouf, although if i had to choose, i would take him back again

Foster can go back up north, not good enough.

Probably how I feel also. Although if he was going to be used as back up Foster would do.

foster is another one of those players who has ability, but not rangers ability! understand we are in a finance rut but i still believe we deserve a good right back, then again whittaker is not that bad

He is the best of a bad lot when u look at that area of the park, if we can get back what we paid for him, i would be happy to move him on tbh

Jelavic: Just Brilliant.

Weiss: Would love to have him stay for another season.

Bartley: As Above.

Healey: Hasnt really had a chance but I'd like to keep him.

Foster: Just awful.

Kerkar: Cant comment on a player I've never seen play.

Diouff: Cant deny he has skill but I'd let him go at the end of the season.

Beattie: Take whatever cash we can get for him.

Foster - Would only have him as a reserve. We should have a better starter at RB.

Diouf - Reserve at best. Probably far too expensive.

Jelavic - Great player.

Beattie - Git rid of.

Weiss - Has been inconsistent but loads of potential. Try and resign on loan.

Bartley - Try and resign.

Healy - On the bubble for now.

Kerkar - Why did we sign him?

With all due respects in regards to Whittaker,you have really got to be joking.

Whittaker has the attributes to be a good football player, but he has got to be one of the worst full backs I have ever seen in in my lifetime (at Rangers.) The man is a fuckin liability as a defender and he never learns.

If you think I'm talking shite, have a look at where he was positioned when Izaguirre whipped that cross into our box for the equaliser on Sunday.

I agree that we deserve a good right back, but Whittaker isn't it.

i assume your talking about the throw in on sunday? that seems to be a major problem for us, you can never let a man take down a throw and allow him to pass it with ease, whittaker and lafferty are prone to doing this. i just like the way whittaker attacks, i know he isnt great at right back, but its attacking ability i am a fan of. however, at centre half on sunday he looked a better player, seems very very versatile.

With all due respects in regards to Whittaker,you have really got to be joking.

Whittaker has the attributes to be a good football player, but he has got to be one of the worst full backs I have ever seen in in my lifetime (at Rangers.) The man is a fuckin liability as a defender and he never learns.

If you think I'm talking shite, have a look at where he was positioned when Izaguirre whipped that cross into our box for the equaliser on Sunday.

I agree that we deserve a good right back, but Whittaker isn't it.

Yes, you are talking shite, it wasn't a great cross, where was Ledley's marker from midfield, Edu? You obviously never watched the whole game. Who was it that dug us out of the shit in the last minute? Behave yourself.

Yes, you are talking shite, it wasn't a great cross, where was Ledley's marker from midfield, Edu? You obviously never watched the whole game. Who was it that dug us out of the shit in the last minute? Behave yourself.

Im a fan of Whitts, he dug us out of the shit from a center half position though, not right back.

I never watched the whole game? Aye right.

As for your point about Ledley's marker, you are correct.

The point I was making to the poster was that when Izaguirre crossed the ball, Whittaker was standing guarding the 18 yard box with not a soul in sight.

And where did I criticise Whittaker as a player?...I criticised Whittaker as a defender, and if you read the fuckin post properly I stated that Whittacker has all the attributes to be a good footballer, as opposed to being a good full back.

I have always maintained in this very forum that Whittaker should play in an attacking midfield role because he is fast, got good feet and can really strike a ball, but is a fuckin terrible defender.

Behave myself! I know who should behave their self.