Downside to today's takeover news.

You can almost guarantee that we'll now see a huge ramping up in the favoured anti-Rangers sectarian bigots hunt.

Be prepped for the fucking hateful cunts to try anything and everything to get at us now that this looks like going ahead.

God forbid what they'll try if/when this goes ahead.

No surrender you fuckwits.

:crabflute:

Was thinking this myself, the agenda by them will now be stepped up a gear.

They dont have a firesale to lie about each transfer window, they dont have a tax bill to scare us with and they dont have administration to lie about either. What they do have is a huge debt of their own to look forward to come the summer! :)

You can almost guarantee that we'll now see a huge ramping up in the favoured anti-Rangers sectarian bigots hunt.

Be prepped for the fucking hateful cunts to try anything and everything to get at us now that this looks like going ahead.

God forbid what they'll try if/when this goes ahead.

No surrender you fuckwits.

:crabflute:

The only downside is That Ellis will be involved in our club !!!! be afraid be very afraid !!!

The only downside is That Ellis will be involved in our club !!!! be afraid be very afraid !!!

Minority stake.

Ellis will only have 25% of the 92% control that would be bought from Murray.

MacGillivan and Britney will now be going hell for leather about our singing, while Philthy will have nothing to stand on, given how we were 'about to go into admin' 'firesale' 'imminent closure with HMRC' and the likes.

GIRUY the fucking ex-pat unemployed blogger. At least no-one died this time, so he won't have to flee the country.

Fuck Phil, Fuck the Odious creep and Fuck anyone else who hates us.....this is about the future of Rangers FC and I'm unconvinced by this wee London gang hut shower of asset strippers.

You don't need to trawl the Internet or Google this, that or the other to find out what his modus operandi is - this wee Whyte character has fucked enough local businesses to have some of us seriously concerned as to his intentions for the club we love.

I hope I am wrong here...........but :disappointment:

Fuck Phil, Fuck the Odious creep and Fuck anyone else who hates us.....this is about the future of Rangers FC and I'm unconvinced by this wee London gang hut shower of asset strippers.

You don't need to trawl the Internet or Google this, that or the other to find out what his modus operandi is - this wee Whyte character has fucked enough local businesses to have some of us seriously concerned as to his intentions for the club we love.

At the moment, it's continuing uncertainty with SDM and Lloyds or Whyte and a massive reduction in debt.

I'll take Whyte, as it'll shed the debt, leave SDM with the tax issue and us under new owners.

I've no problems with them streamlining us to an extent and running us more like a business, starting with the merchandising and shop chains.

Stopped for a wee lunch break mate, done 500 words and my brain needs some energy :D

Once you're in the swing, you'll be batter out 1000 words an hour no hassle.

You know how it goes Chilts! :pipe:

Just as well were not a local business then! :rolleyes:

(tu)

Once you're in the swing, you'll be batter out 1000 words an hour no hassle.

You know how it goes Chilts! :pipe:

Its getting into the swing of it thats the challenge though mate! :pipe:

2 essays and one exam to do and thats it all done. All this uni stuff gets in the way of supporting Rangers!

Its getting into the swing of it thats the challenge though mate! :pipe:

2 essays and one exam to do and thats it all done. All this uni stuff gets in the way of supporting Rangers!

Are you going to this house-warming/birthday bash that young LC has planned?

Are you going to this house-warming/birthday bash that young LC has planned?

Certainly am mate, should be a good night and right after my last weekend as well. Add in the fact its an old firm weekend, its gonna be one almighty bender for me! :cheers::pipe:

Certainly am mate, should be a good night and right after my last weekend as well. Add in the fact its an old firm weekend, its gonna be one almighty bender for me! :cheers::pipe: mwi

We can drink together brother! :cheers: