Celtic 0-2

Celtic 2-2

Celtic 0-1

Celtic 0-3

Inverness 1-1 x 2

Hibs 0-3

Man United 0-1

Eindhoven 0-1

I didn't really mind the 1-0 defeat to Hearts at Tynecastle because we played well. Played them off the park but it just wasn't our day. I can accept that.

best had to be the league cup final. they were so sure they would drub us and we taught them a lesson that day :D

worst was either the 3-0 or 2-0 defeat by the mhanks. i'll go for the 2-0 because it was the occasion and i wanted us to come out and put in a performance to remember the fatalities of that day :(

Best:

2-1 v Hearts

3-1 v Tims

2-1 V Tims

1-1 v Valencia (Best attacking performance)

4-1 v Motherwell

Worst:

1-1 v Inverness x2

1-1 v Bursaspor

All Tim defeats plus the cup draw

0-3 v Hibs

0-1 v Man Utd (Purely because we didn't have a go despite Europe after Xmas being confirmed and having nothing to lose)

Our game against Valencia. It was an incredible performance by us. Chance after chance against a quality side. You can't say that about the SPL dross. How we didn't win it is beyond me.

Either that or the Aberdeen game after coming back from 2 nil down.

Worst games - The 0-2 against Celtic at Ibrox was terrible. Made worse by it being on our own turf.

Best {- Rangers v Dynamo Kiev Souness Narrowed the pitch the Team were fantastic that night. And the Fans well i`ve never heard an atmosphere inside Ibrox like that to this day we were magnificent and Kiev absolutely shat themselves Oh for that atmosphere again.

Worst {- going out of the Champions League to Marseille dirty cheating Bastard Tapie Hope you Rot in Hell

Best: League Cup Final, Sporting Lisbon away, Eindhoven away or Bursaspor at home.

Worst: Losing 3-0 at the Piggery, 3-0 at home to Hibs, 1-0 at home to Manchester United or the game we beat Killie 3-0 at home in the Scottish Cup, nothing to do with the result, but the attendance was shocking.