***The Official St. Johnstone vs. The Rangers Thread***

Muff

Thank fuck for that man. That second half was horrendous. Just glad to get it done and dusted wae now get our players back from that hell hole immediatley :D

I will take the heat for you Gaz, we will do well to keep a hold of him past the summer. Hes unreal.

1-0 Madrid

;)

Yeah he does look a level above nearly everyone in our squad. I hope he's here for the revolution! :crabflute:

3 points and a bit of pressure on the tims at last

Difficult game tonight on a ploughed field, the farmer should get back in there and try to re plough the pitch

Absolute disgrace that sort of pitch is allowed in a so called majour league

The pitch was the same for both teams but anyway the ball spent about 90% of its time in the air and not on the ground.We were just awful and they were marginally worse.

Hate to say this, but if we keep playing like this we will NOT win the SPL. Our midfield is shit. Non existant. Cannot string two passes together.

We will need to improve big time to win the title. Can we do it? Maybe but nothing is certain.

i thought we looked a lot more balanced and dangerous when we brought on Ness and Fleck and played Naisy off Jelavic up front. Hopefully Walter noticed this!

Gutted for Jelavic with his shot that came off the under side of the bar.....nice bit of footwork to get his shot in.