***The Official St. Johnstone vs. The Rangers Thread***

Muff

Live on ESPN.

Not sure if any of the injured players will be back? Probably means we will see the same team as today, which should be more than good enough to get the win (but that was said about Dundee United as well).

Tough game on a shocking park, but there can be no excuses. A game we must win!

:mcgregor:

:Foster: :weir: :papac: :whittaker:

:davis: :hutton:

:diouf: :fleck: :Naismith:

:jelavic:

Edu CANNOT play. He has been awful for well over a month and must be dropped. Hutton deserves his chance.

I'd go with:

:Foster::whittaker::weir::papac:

:Naismith::davis::hutton::wylde:

:jelavic::diouf:

I honestly cannot see us winning this game, their a right hard team to play up there and there park is a disaster. Although you never know we might hit back in style, heres hoping.

Ness obviously isn't fully fit, so I doubt he will be come Tuesday. I wouldn't start him on Tuesday, especially on that park - which is a mess!

If we are going to be playing long balls up to Jelavic all game then we have to get players supporting him. If it's the same players as Saturday I'd line up like this.

:Foster: :whittaker: :weir: :papac:

:davis: :edu:

:diouf: :Naismith: :wylde:

:jelavic:

St Johnstone's attack is pretty poor so hopefully they won't cause us much defensive problems.

oh and the Saints haven't scored for 600 odd minutes if i eard right on the highlights last night :)

You know what will hapen tomorrow night then... They will probably bang in 3 or 4.