***The Masters***

Muff

and the guy that looks creepy as fuck and seems to always there when Lee is presenting :lol:

Only 2 things i love about Sky coverage is Di and Butch

Simon Holmes - the guy that always goes ummm after every word.

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't wait love The Masters!

I hope Tiger wins it, but really can't see it happening tbh. It's hard to see past Mickleson, but if I was made to pick one, I'd go with a European and Lee Westwood.

Only a matter of time before he wins a major and with last year runners-up place, I think he can go one better this time around.

First and second round pairings - some interesting ones.

07:45: Byrd, Fisher, O'Hair

07:56: Lyle, Cejka, D. Chung

08:07: Kelly, Villegas, Overton

08:18: Crenshaw, Snedeker, Na

08:29: O'Meara, A. Hansen, Slocum

08:40: D. Johnson, Scott, Watney

08:51: V. Singh, T. Clark, Baddeley

09:03: Havret, Patterson, R. Palmer

09:13: M. Laird, M. Wilson, Van Pelt

09:24: McIlroy, R. Fowler, J. Day

09:35: M. Weir, Fujita, Goosen

09:57: Harrington, Ishikawa, Haas

10:08: Mize, Sabbatini, Jeong

10:19: Kaymer, Westwood, Kuchar

10:30: Mahan, Els, F. Molinari

10:41: Woods, McDowell, Allenby

10:52: Atwal, Garcia, Karlsson

11:03: Schwartzel, Appleby, Hoffman

11:14: Woosnam, Points, Crane

11:25: Stradler, Streelman, N. Smith

11:36: P. Hanson, K. Kim, R. Moore

11:47: Cabrera, Poulter, D. Toms

12:09: Immelman, Glover, Matsuyama

12:20: Z. Johnson, .YE Yang, Jimenez

12:31: Olazabal, Love III, L. Kim

12:42: Tom Watson, R. Barnes, J. Bohn

12:52: Couples, Donald, Stricker

13:04: A. Kim, Stenson, Marino

13:15: Bubba Watson, Casey, E. Molinari

13:26: Cink, Furyk, Ikeda

13:37: Rose, K.J Choi, Oosthuizen

13:48: Mickelson, Ogilvy, Uihlein

13:59: J. Vegas, Woodland, Quiros

Can't wait for this, I think this year is shaping up to be good with Mickelson just winning in Texas there on Sunday.

Usually I could maybe pick somebody who I think will be right up there but this year its too hard to pick!, Hope Bubba Watson does well though, love watching him play golf, can drive the ball for miles!.

Anyone watching the Masters preview on Sky Sports?

Coverage is already better than the BBC's IMO. Interviews with the likes of Arnold Palmer, Tiger Woods, Phil Mickelson, Ian Woosnam... Butch and Di Stewart showing us around the clubhouse, practise range etc...

Anyone watching the Masters preview on Sky Sports?

Coverage is already better than the BBC's IMO. Interviews with the likes of Arnold Palmer, Tiger Woods, Phil Mickelson, Ian Woosnam... Butch and Di Stewart showing us around the clubhouse, practise range etc...

I just put it on there when i saw this thread title!

Starts tomorrow. Tonight is the par 3 challenge.

The Par 3 course at Augusta National isn't your typical, run-of-the-mill short course. Instead, it's a full blown mini-version of its big brother in the complex at Augusta, with the same sloping greens and hazards that plague the home of The Masters. And the Par 3 contest, the traditional Wednesday event during Masters' week, is serious business with a family-friendly twist.

During Wednesday's Par 3 Contest, you're more apt to see children and grandchildren in Augusta caddy jumpsuits than you are bonafide PGA Tour loopers. It's a fun chance for past and present PGA Tour stars, including Arnold Palmer, Jack Nicklaus and Gary player, to gather together in a spirited competition for bragging rights. You'll see kids in those famous white jumpsuits hitting shots and taking putts as golfers blow off steam before the serious competition gets started on Thursday.

But if history is any indication, the Par 3 Contest winner won't be donning the green jacket on Sunday. Call it The Masters curse: No Par 3 winner has ever won The Masters in the same year. Louis Oosthuizen won it last year and while he didn't win The Masters, he did bring home the Open Championship at St. Andrews.

The Par 3 Contest gets started at 12:30 p.m. on the nine-hole, 1,060 yard course at Augusta National Golf Course. Coverage of the contest begins live at 3 p.m. on ESPN and ESPN3D.