***The Masters***

Muff

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Martin Kaymer has never had a good Masters - I don't thik he has ever made the cut in 3/4 competitions!?

Kaymer hits a left to right ball and has changed his swing to try and hit a draw for The Masters, and it's not paid off so far.

I don't like Peter Allis, Gary Lineker (presenting the golf), Sam Torrance and Wayne Grady. Don't mind Ken Brown.

Brown and Alliss are fantastic. Torrance also knows his stuff.

We all have our opinions though.

Great to see 2 europeans lead the way last night! -7 is a fantastic way to start

Solid round from Tiger, according to his interview, a few of his putts lipped and on another day he could have sunk. I fancy him to make a surge tomorrow.

Fantastic round from McIlroy, he has a slight tendacy to get himself into these positions early on in tournaments and then throws in a terrible round to put him of course. If he can avoid that, he'll win it IMO.

does anyone else hate that OHHH GEORGIA MMMM HMMMM YEEAA bullshit they play before and after commercials?

YES!!!! Does my nut in. Can see it being binned before this major is over

does anyone else hate that OHHH GEORGIA MMMM HMMMM YEEAA bullshit they play before and after commercials?

They could at least play the fucking Ray Charles version. One of the greatest songs ever recorded.