New home kit

Marky.

I have not seen it personally mate but im pretty sure it would be a white V neck collar. Why would Rangers ask for the product to be made with a white V neck if it werent the new kit?

OK. It's just that your OP made out that you had seen it & knew what it looked like. So apart from having blue on it & a large white V neck, you don't know what it looks like? ;) What your Dad saw could also be part of the training range??

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have not seen it personally mate but im pretty sure it would be a white V neck collar. Why would Rangers ask for the product to be made with a white V neck if it werent the new kit?

Surely your dad could show/tell you what it looks like.

Unless he's just making the collar!!

yes

i love this seasons top think its the best 1 they had for a while

i know what you mean, i don't see why they dont run it on for another year, if money wasn't a problem we could see kits running for 2 years like we did a few seasons ago

a liked this one

Same here, always find it funny seeing vids of players in the 90's shirts that I thought were cutting edge modern and would never look dated though and now they do. Liked the one after that 99-01.

That looks stunning

As stunning as a plain blue t-shirt can be

Cristiano Kisuka confirmed the new kit already, did he not?

Yeah he did, also my mate posted a picture of a mock up of the away kit and asked if it is anything like that and Cristano liked it to i think that was him hinting that it was the correct kit.

I know there is another forum topic on the new kit. But i am posting a new topic because i know what the kit is like.

everything on the other post are photoshops.

The new kit is blue with a large white V-Neck exactly like the V-neck of sunderlands new kit.

I do not have a photograph so you will just have to take my word for it :D

Really.... who'd of guessed that

I bet it has white shorts, and red and black socks too.