***The Official Hamilton vs. The Rangers Thread***

Muff

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't describe just how woeful we have been...3 players playing...Jelavic being left like a shag on a rock and 7 players acting like they were trying to pass or kick a fuckin bomb.

We definitely don't deserve to be ahead in this game.

Who the fuck are we up against in midfield...Neil or fuckin Iniesta ? ffs :mad:

If we don't buck our ideas up,we can kiss this league goodbye.

And this Hamilton side probably wouldn't look out of place at the wrong end of the Conference league in England to be honest.

Team of also rans but still outplayed us for spells.

Edu playing well, more confident on the ball. Good to see

Wylde needs wide pitches IMO for his runs, not excusing that he's not played all that well

Anyway give me wins over good performances on any occasion

3points today is all I ask Walter (tu)

He's also making the people who insist that wingers should always be played on the correct wing look a bit foolish

All he can do on the left wing is try and beat men for pace and whip the ball into his box. 90% of the time he either loses the ball or his cross is abysmal

Wylde is good on a pitch like Hampden and Parkhead, cause he gets plenty of room in behind to expose his pace. But as you said his thought process and composure needs a lot of work on.

All depends what formation we set up in if we were playing 4-5-1, then the inside forward role with Weiss on the left wing was effective. Just like a most teams across Europe use.

Good to see Walter has switched to a 4-3-3 like I was suggesting earlier, with Wylde off and Ness on. Hopefully we can make Accies worry about us now.