Team For Next Season

Broxi

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are people selling the best goalkeeper in Britain, and more importantly for buttons?

Fuck me.

Alexander is good, but he has nothing on McGregor like people want to think. McGregor has saved us about 15 points this season. Why would you want to get rig of him <cr>

Alexander is good, but he has nothing on McGregor like people want to think. McGregor has saved us about 15 points this season. Why would you want to get rig of him <cr>

He has also lost us 3 points and a Scottish cup quarter final both v the tims. Fans are so bias towards him IMO and I think Alexander is more than capable of stepping into the spl if we get good money for mcgregor to spend elsewhere

He has also lost us 3 points and a Scottish cup quarter final both v the tims. Fans are so bias towards him IMO and I think Alexander is more than capable of stepping into the spl if we get good money for mcgregor to spend elsewhere

<cr>

Jelavic Goodwillie/Lafferty

Dorrans Davis Thomson Weiss

Mattock *Cathcart Douglao Whittaker

McGregor

* - or Bartley if we could get him again.

Maybe bring in a couple of back-ups aswell like Templeton, Saunders and maybe Luke Varney if Blackpool went down?

:lol:

I'm pissing myself here.

Jelavic Goodwillie/Lafferty

Dorrans Davis Thomson Weiss

Mattock *Cathcart Douglao Whittaker

McGregor

* - or Bartley if we could get him again.

Maybe bring in a couple of back-ups aswell like Templeton, Saunders and maybe Luke Varney if Blackpool went down?

Whittaker, lafferty :(

Dorrans - no chance

Hope you don't mean Kevin Thomson?

Then go to the toilet. Mcgregor is a great keeper but is over rated by most rangers fans. £5m for mcgregor and Alexander in goals would suit me fine.

Then thank fuck your not our manager, or running our finances.

Alexander is nowhere near McGregors class.

Then thank fuck your not our manager, or running our finances.

Alexander is nowhere near McGregors class.

Alexander would still be the best keeper in the spl and I'd rather have a £5m striker than a £5m goalkeeper

Whittaker, lafferty :(

Dorrans - no chance

Hope you don't mean Kevin Thomson?

Yes Whittaker and Lafferty. I actually rate them unlike others.

No chance? How's there no chance. WBA go down, we have money, we want him, CL football and the chance to play with his team. There's a chance.

And yes I mean Kevin Thomson, Boyd aswell.

Yes Whittaker and Lafferty. I actually rate them unlike others.

No chance? How's there no chance. WBA go down, we have money, we want him, CL football and the chance to play with his team. There's a chance.

And yes I mean Kevin Thomson, Boyd aswell.

Didn't mean my other post in an insulting way mate. Man Utd have been heavily linked with dorrans and if west broom go down everyone will be sniffing about

Didn't mean my other post in an insulting way mate. Man Utd have been heavily linked with dorrans and if west broom go down everyone will be sniffing about

Oh right, sorry mate, though that's what you were meaning by it. :blush::P

Probably not tbh, but that's what I would aim for if I were manager. (tu)

What is the point in speculating about what our team will be next season when we still have 8 vitally important games left of this season.

I couldn't care less about season 2011/12. This season is all that matters.

What is the point in speculating about what our team will be next season when we still have 8 vitally important games left of this season.

I couldn't care less about season 2011/12. This season is all that matters.

Cos it's fun :D