A disaster for timmy this week

Carsons Dog

What the fuck are they going to do for their "offended fix" as the game is not on the tv?

They will be tuning into the wireless with their Dansette tape recorders loaded with their C90 tapes and their jiffy envelopes already addressed to the oirish embassy in the hope of getting offended by our songs

Sad bastards the lot of them

EXACTLY my man!

If you look at it from a positive side it might pay off, if the players hear us when we realy need to get the sleeves rolled up n grind out a result then it's sure to spur them on, on the park

Was hoping you had a premonition and know they get beaten by st johnstone then knocked outa the cup on sunday by the baaaaaaahh baaaaaaaahhhhs , very misleading title <cr>

They'll probably not drop any points to St J but there's no way in hell they'll lose to Abergreen.

Pope will die before we see the tims lose to Abergreen, mark my words.

What the fuck are they going to do for their "offended fix" as the game is not on the tv?

They will be tuning into the wireless with their Dansette tape recorders loaded with their C90 tapes and their jiffy envelopes already addressed to the oirish embassy in the hope of getting offended by our songs

Sad bastards the lot of them

This :pipe:

I can see saints getting something out of their game with the bheggars. Shite pitch, the filth won't be able to knock it around like they normally do and saints with a long ball over the top 1-0.

BELIEVE!!!

Wishful thinking, more likely to be a cricket score by the forces of evil

Dont worry if the tims are struggling, the refs bound to help them out with a penalty or two. And if they drop points, they'll take legal action and have those dropped points run concurrently with their last set of dropped points.