Jelavic

Andy

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When does a 2 big striker combo ever work?

By Boyd being the opposite I mean he is technically awful, slow and shite against any half decent teams.

Jelavic is our out and out striker, if we want a partner for him get a creative player to play off him.

preciseley .

someone in the mould of bennayoun would be brilliant up top with jela .

although i definately see signs of a good understanding with naisy .

When does a 2 big striker combo ever work?

By Boyd being the opposite I mean he is technically awful, slow and shite against any half decent teams.

Jelavic is our out and out striker, if we want a partner for him get a creative player to play off him.

i dont think height has anything to do with a partnership.

personaly i wouldnt take boyd but jela needs a goalscorer alongside him.

Jelavic is the real deal guy is awesome but its not just us that can see how good he is and just hope the vultures dnt swoop in the summer especially if the takeover doesn't happen! Cmon to fuck whyte get it done!!!

Walk away Bain,Fuck Rapid Vienna,sign someone else doh

:lol:

Outfuckingstanding.

There is no way were even trying to sign him. Its just to shift Season tickets, its so we can say oh look we tried but couldnt get him and well end up with nobody :sherlock:

I genuinely think Jelavic is the real deal guys. The complete sriker if you ask me - and only 25.

If Kayal and Izzy are rated at 10m (rediculous, I know) then Jela should be rated at 15m.

If we hold onto him and hopefully rebuild in the summer then it will great to get a full season from him. :praise: