Can we tackle the REAL problem?

Fair play to The_Establishment_73 & 1873Graeme for acting like decent, sensible people and allowing a fair number of morons on this board to show themselves. It's clear that they care about the future of the club.

It's just a shame that they had to endure the abuse they received. Any time after 8pm these morons are likely to be "wasted", so there is little point in trying to reason with them. If they want to live in the dark ages then lets throw them in a time machine and leave them there.

It's 2011, people need to grow up and ditch all this "baggage".

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They will go after anything they can for sure. That is why the club and fans need to fight back. At the same time we need to be careful and not sing the banned songs or we will just get into more and bigger trouble. We need RFC to lead on this and another 3 QCs to back them up.

With our club making statements to the effect that they are doing all they can to stop errant behaviours - effectively accepting their existence - and most likely to refuse to back our rights to sing certain songs, this has to be down to the support to defend their rights.

Until then, any supporter chanting the songs that have caused us trouble are effectively booting our own club when it needs help and not additional attacks.

Everytime I see someone suggesting these songs should be sung we see an instant response about THEM or something related to THEM.

I hate to say it but none of those responses (some might say excuses) matter a jot in this case. Sorry but they don't.

Rightly or wrongly it is US who are in the mire. Not THEM. That there timne in the spotlight will come is not in doubt but it isn't here and it isn't now.

Make no bones about it. Uefa will fuckin DESTROY us in any court in the land over these songs. Simply no way we can get away with it.

I'm afraid it really is comply or die time.

What is more important - Rangers or songs about famines, tarriers and historical battles?

I have sung every banned song known to man (and more) but there comes a time when you just have to stop.

We will not be allowed to sing these songs so stop. For the sake of Rangers. Stop now.

Support the club but, by god stop singing these songs.

It'll be a learning curve for most of us (anyone who has seen me wi a drink in me and my dander up will know I am as bad as anyone) but we must learn.

If not, I truly fear the worst.

You're from Balliseton says it all about your type. Just need to look at the state of your posts to tell what type of Rangers fan you are.

The type that give's us a bad name, don't even attend many games and call themselves a true supporter when people like myself have a season ticket are a 'tim'.

Grow up you idiot.

Excuse me sir but I am also from Baillieston and resent the juvenile insinuations you appear to be making.

What 'type' am I exactly? Working class? Glaswegian? Protestant?

Real trio of doom there eh?

I suggest if you have issues with BailliestonBear then you address those based on his comments as opposed to casting silly aspersions about people based on their place of residence.

This is a forum. People have opposing viewpoints. It's what makes it (and breaks it at time) but try to avoid the name calling and mud slinging eh?

Is it radio Clydes fault?

FARE?

UEFA?

I just sent a letter to followfollow after seeing their recent comments on news now.

They are getting cringeworthy now, almost trying to say its okay to keep singing banned songs.

It's time to tackle the real problem which is Rangers fans singing banned songs.

You know its not allowed, and even if you are drunk its still not allowed. STOP IT!

When Celtic are threatened and banned for singing IRA songs and displaying IRA banners i'll stop.

When the Poles and Russians are banned for flying Swatikas i'll stop.

When the Russians,Italians and Celtic are banned for letting off flares i'll stop

When the Italians are banned after killing a policeman and supporter i'll stop

when the Dutch are banned for rioting at every game i'll stop

When Real Madrid are banned for Racism i'll stop

When Spanish,Italian,German,Polish and Russian sides are banned for throwing missiles i'll stop.

When Celtic are banned for countless pitch invasions i'll stop.

When Croats,Serbs,Romanians and Czechs are banned for constant monkey noises and racist chants i'll stop.

We are singing a FUCKIN SONG fur fuck sake.....get it into perspective and once there is a level playing field i'll stop but until then someone try and stop me.

When Celtic are threatened and banned for singing IRA songs and displaying IRA banners i'll stop.

When the Poles and Russians are banned for flying Swatikas i'll stop.

When the Russians,Italians and Celtic are banned for letting off flares i'll stop

When the Italians are banned after killing a policeman and supporter i'll stop

when the Dutch are banned for rioting at every game i'll stop

When Real Madrid are banned for Racism i'll stop

When Spanish,Italian,German,Polish and Russian sides are banned for throwing missiles i'll stop.

When Celtic are banned for countless pitch invasions i'll stop.

When Croats,Serbs,Romanians and Czechs are banned for constant monkey noises and racist chants i'll stop.

We are singing a FUCKIN SONG fur fuck sake.....get it into perspective and once there is a level playing field i'll stop but until then someone try and stop me.

if your team is being unjustly harmed as a result of something you do would you stop?

if your team is being unjustly harmed as a result of something you do would you stop?

Not if i'm doing no wrong.

They have to prove we're sectarian ,which they can't cos we're not.

It's like being at school and the teacher giving you detention for talking in class or fighting and you haven't done it..Do you take the punnishment knowing your innocent and knowing you then become an easy target for future unlawful punnishments or do you stand your ground and say..No fuck off.I've done nothing wrong and i'm being deliberately victimised by this person and i'll fight it.

Nemisis seems like an educated guy, know when the time is up and rid us of this embarrassing bile.

I think as a sign against sectarinism cetic players should wear rangers tops and Rangers players should wear Celtic tops at the next game at ibrox.

Lol.. Maybe not.

the morons wont stop the singing until its too late . i personally put it down to a lack of braincells .

its a simple equation - stop singing or else . and there will only be one winner in this battle

yet again the idiot element of this clubs supporters fucking it up for everyone else

Another one sliping under admins radar

THERE WAS NO NAUGHTY SONGS AT THE GAMES WE HAVE BEEN CHARGED FOR YOU FUCKING CLOWN

They call themselves Fenians we call them Fenian Bastards.

Tell me what is Sectarian about that?

And in the home game there was no singing of the Billy Boys or any FTP add ons that i saw or heard.

So cock sucking altar boy tell me what we sang that was sectarian at Ibrox

Asking Oldfirm fans not to sing Sectarian songs is just pishing in the wind. Usually I'd agree with the sentiments of the OP and of Nemesis above but it's clear that they will never stop coming after us.

Ever.

Can't say i didn't tell you this a long time ago.

this whole thing mirrors the attitudes when we signed mo johnstone. supporters throwing away there season ticket books because we signed a catholic .

fans need to move with the time and we are lagging way behind with that one and always have . looking back now, even the most blinded rangers man will admit the whole catholic thing was a embarassment to the club and the chanting is the next one .

there is no place for it in football

FFS

this whole thing mirrors the attitudes when we signed mo johnstone. supporters throwing away there season ticket books because we signed a catholic .

fans need to move with the time and we are lagging way behind with that one and always have . looking back now, even the most blinded rangers man will admit the whole catholic thing was a embarassment to the club and the chanting is the next one .

there is no place for it in football

Ok Fenian boy.

Tell me in your ultimate wisdom what songs are sectarian..come on.

You are exactly the type of clown I am on about.

You sing what you want, UEFA will ban ALL fans from games.

You want to blame others for your own actions. If you can find someone doing worse than you then that makes your actions okay?

You fuck off.

Your details state you're based in Denmark, where I take it you're on your knees most of the time given your comments here.

Consider yourself 'cautioned' for calling another poster on here "a clown".

This is the type of discriminatory vocabulary that I, as one of the Moderators on RM, will not stand for.

Using UEFA's guidelines I need not tell you which words and phrases that covers - however, rest assured it has been noted that you are an offender.

Further infringements of you using banned words and phrases will result in an automatic suspension from the forum.................so shove that up your "fuck-off" type jumper!" :angry:

gaffbear your answer clearly shows your mentality .

because you dont agree with me im " fenian boy "

unfortunately it the attitude of yourself and others that have us a supporter ban in europe . well done . i hope your proud of yourself

Why is that.

fenian is not sectarian but pointing to you as a person who hates our loyalist traditions and songs.

Again i'll ask

WHAT SONGS ARE SECTARIAN???

gaffbear your answer clearly shows your mentality .

because you dont agree with me im " fenian boy "

unfortunately it the attitude of yourself and others that have us a supporter ban in europe . well done . i hope your proud of yourself

Give up ffs. Your pathetic and very easy to see through.

Its amazing posters you never even knew existed on this site all come out in force when there is a tax issue or the issue of songs.

Maybe im just a cynical person :rolleyes:

Nemisis seems like an educated guy, know when the time is up and rid us of this embarrassing bile.

I think as a sign against sectarinism cetic players should wear rangers tops and Rangers players should wear Celtic tops at the next game at ibrox.

Lol.. Maybe not.

I wouldn't bet against it in the near future mate, those Fenian bastards won't be happy untill we'r sitting amongst each other like everton & Liverpool fans,

Another one sliping under admins radar

THERE WAS NO NAUGHTY SONGS AT THE GAMES WE HAVE BEEN CHARGED FOR YOU FUCKING CLOWN

slipping under what radar you moron?

so uefa have charged us for nothing then ? so we dont sing these songs ? everybodys against rangers for no reason ?

facts are facts , it does happen and elements of the support give uefa/celtic/radio stations/ whoever else you would like to mention the ammo they need. that there is no doubt of

They call themselves Fenians we call them Fenian Bastards.

Tell me what is Sectarian about that?