Can we tackle the REAL problem?

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it radio Clydes fault?

FARE?

UEFA?

I just sent a letter to followfollow after seeing their recent comments on news now.

They are getting cringeworthy now, almost trying to say its okay to keep singing banned songs.

It's time to tackle the real problem which is Rangers fans singing banned songs.

You know its not allowed, and even if you are drunk its still not allowed. STOP IT!

Good post and there are many on here that still dont see the theat THEY pose to our club! Two wrongs dont make a right and while I hate the way this is all going about there are 'fans' of Rangers that have and are glorying in the fact thet TBB was been sung again at our games and they knew the threat we were under on that song - but decided they knew better!! I said this elsewhere - the 70 mph speed law n the motorways is stupid, wrong, unenforceable due to the number of people that break it but its still the law and if you get caught by a speed camera you still have to pay the consequences. TBB was a great chant but it leads us to trouble - so dont do it. We did it and now we have to pay the penalty.

Why the hell are we arguing about this?

The simple truth is there is an orchestrated campaign against us to get us fined at every opportunity and divert attention away from the antics of the paedophiles who ran their boy’s club.

Rightly or wrongly the campaign has worked and is working and we are now under extreme scrutiny by UEFA and will be grassed up by the scum every chance they get. As far as I am aware there is actually no banned songs as such but there are songs that are considered sectarian and are best avoided so FFS avoid them

IMO what we need to do is get the spotlight off us and on to some other club that also has issues surrounding them. If we are clean then we can start to fight back with some chance of success.

For those who are in the “I’ll sing what I want brigade”, then do that but don’t do it at a Rangers game as you and your like minded sort are going to ruin the club I love and have supported all my life as did my father before me and as by son does as well. Being a Ranger means being above the level of the mono-brow manky mob across the city but we are being dragged down to their level. We have enough financial difficulties at present without losing huge chunks of European cash so put your brain and tongue into gear and give it up.

If you feel strongly about Rangers then for the sake of the club behave. If you don’t know what you can and can’t sing, then ask Rangers for a list but please give up.

I love my club and these so called Rangers supporters are ruining it.

The other problem on here is if u don't agree with singing the banned songs you ate dismissed as a tim. Or the date u joined is thrown up.

I have read this site for a while. Prob about a year. Joined very recently. Had a season book for fifteen years. Not had one last find cause I work the shittiest shift pattern known to man so I pick and choose the games I go to. Not missed a home European tie for years though. I support with every breath and attend when I can.

If u are asking me. I'd suggest the sing what we want brigade are the tims in disguise cause they seem determined to fuck us by singing.

What's it gonna take?

Banned from away games?

Closed doors at ibrox?

Banned from Europe?

Points deducted in spl which gifts THEM the league?

Or maybe getting the supporters to unite behind a new song book? Get the monkey off our back. Then quite rightly we can finger point at cough at others. Draw a line in the fuckin sand. Step up and play.

No people are annoyed as NO such songs were sung as indicated by this latest Uefa Investigation , thats why people are having a go mate , there was no singing of this nature and yet fans are coming on having a go at those fans , TBB has not been heard in Europe for god knows how long now , if im not mistaken that is the ONLY song Uefa have told us not to sing , there is no LIST of songs were are not allowed to sing and when asked for one we are told its common sense :rolleyes:

Good post and there are many on here that still dont see the theat THEY pose to our club! Two wrongs dont make a right and while I hate the way this is all going about there are 'fans' of Rangers that have and are glorying in the fact thet TBB was been sung again at our games and they knew the threat we were under on that song - but decided they knew better!! I said this elsewhere - the 70 mph speed law n the motorways is stupid, wrong, unenforceable due to the number of people that break it but its still the law and if you get caught by a speed camera you still have to pay the consequences. TBB was a great chant but it leads us to trouble - so dont do it. We did it and now we have to pay the penalty.

We didnt :doh: unless you have some sort of super powers that allows you to hear what everyone else didnt hear ... even the UEFA DELEGATE

Why the hell are we arguing about this?

The simple truth is there is an orchestrated campaign against us to get us fined at every opportunity and divert attention away from the antics of the paedophiles who ran their boy’s club.

Rightly or wrongly the campaign has worked and is working and we are now under extreme scrutiny by UEFA and will be grassed up by the scum every chance they get. As far as I am aware there is actually no banned songs as such but there are songs that are considered sectarian and are best avoided so FFS avoid them

IMO what we need to do is get the spotlight off us and on to some other club that also has issues surrounding them. If we are clean then we can start to fight back with some chance of success.

For those who are in the “I’ll sing what I want brigade”, then do that but don’t do it at a Rangers game as you and your like minded sort are going to ruin the club I love and have supported all my life as did my father before me and as by son does as well. Being a Ranger means being above the level of the mono-brow manky mob across the city but we are being dragged down to their level. We have enough financial difficulties at present without losing huge chunks of European cash so put your brain and tongue into gear and give it up.

If you feel strongly about Rangers then for the sake of the club behave. If you don’t know what you can and can’t sing, then ask Rangers for a list but please give up.

I love my club and these so called Rangers supporters are ruining it.

you started off doing well with the first few lines you wrote then blew it.

Rangers fans arguing amongst each other is what they want. Its actually pretty sad to see especially in times like this. People need to worry about what is behind all this and not about what songs are being sung or what songs we are allowed to sing. It matters not a fuck what we sing and the sooner everyone understands this the better.

The original poster in this thread has is head firmly stuck up his arse and its time for people to waken up if its not too late already.

We didnt :doh: unless you have some sort of super powers that allows you to hear what everyone else didnt hear ... even the UEFA DELEGATE

So 'we' have never sung TBB recently, it had NOT drifted back into our song book, even at away games?? Please re-read my post it did NOT specify what games but that there are and were those gloyrying in its return - and there are - please at least be honest and dont be a denier!

So 'we' have never sung TBB recently, it had NOT drifted back into our song book, even at away games?? Please re-read my post it did NOT specify what games but that there are and were those gloyrying in its return - and there are - please at least be honest and dont be a denier!

Well i was at St Johnstone and it wasn't on the songbook there , i can't recall hearing it at the UTD game it certainly hasnt been sung in Europe this season , it fleetingly returned for about 3 weeks BEFORE Xmas , i can't recall hearing it since , have heard variations of it without the add ons etc but not the full BB for at least 4/5 months .

now can YOU honeslty answer when you heard it rather than reading from someone else that it occured ?

All these experts on what was sung in Eindhoven and none of them were at the game.

Some amount of posters that are suspect on this thread as well.

I wans't there but i heard loud and clear the same footage that the alleged complainers have seen and there was NO sectarian singing the WHOLE game

You're all a bunch of fucking morons who can't spell.

exclamation.png

• User 1873Graeme banned!
  • Banned from: Topic: Can we tackle the REAL problem?
  • Ban reason: abusive beyond the pale
    as a newbie he's too argumentative NOT to be a Nonce FC fan.
    yes - an Earl Haig if ever I've seen one.
    Banned
  • Banned until: 15 April 2011 - 12:17 PM

get it up ye ya fenian rhat :lol: !

You can fuck off as well timmy piss off back tae fairytale street

Your intelligence is really shown by the limited vocabulary you have shown in this discussion. I would think, your inability to even have any sort of intelligent discussion and your use of celtic fans and players in your avatar, maybe you are the one who needs to go back to Kerrydale street. :sherlock:

Well i was at St Johnstone and it wasn't on the songbook there , i can't recall hearing it at the UTD game it certainly hasnt been sung in Europe this season , it fleetingly returned for about 3 weeks BEFORE Xmas , i can't recall hearing it since , have heard variations of it without the add ons etc but not the full BB for at least 4/5 months .

now can YOU honeslty answer when you heard it rather than reading from someone else that it occured ?

I heard it both at the united game and the cup final - although these days the fenian line does get 'garbled' by our own fans.

....but as even you heard the TBB as recently as 4-5 months ago that sort of proves my point that it was creeping back in.

I heard it both at the united game and the cup final - although these days the fenian line does get 'garbled' by our own fans.

....but as even you heard the TBB as recently as 4-5 months ago that sort of proves my point that it was creeping back in.

4-5 months ago was the LAST time i heard it , ever since it's varitions without the add ons that offend people so much , it must really offend you as even when they are not singing it you think they are .

Give up ffs. Your pathetic and very easy to see through.

Its amazing posters you never even knew existed on this site all come out in force when there is a tax issue or the issue of songs.

Maybe im just a cynical person :rolleyes:

Maybe you shouldn't insinuate everyone who doesn't 100% agree is one of themv i.e "another one slipped under Admins radar"

People are allowed to disagree. It's what differentiates RM from that crazy house FF.

If Admin banned everyone for disagreeing there would be nobody left.

We need to choose our battles and right now we are too busy battling each other which is PRECISELY what the tim-minded instigators of these investigations were hoping for.

We know that reports from non-affiliated bodies like FARE would most likely be thrown out in court BUT it doesn't avoid the fact that this is not going away.

We MUST tone it down until a response can properly formulated.

Surely you see that?

Whats your problem with us singing TBB in scotland, care to answer?

All these experts on what was sung in Eindhoven and none of them were at the game.

Some amount of posters that are suspect on this thread as well.

Doesn't matter if I wasn't sung in holland. It can't as it stands be sung again at a rangers game EVER. They will fuck us. Open your eyes.

Doesn't matter if I wasn't sung in holland. It can't as it stands be sung again at a rangers game EVER. They will fuck us. Open your eyes.

Why is that :rolleyes: ? Not one person can give a reason why we cant or shouldnt sing what we want in scotland

Why is that :rolleyes: ? Not one person can give a reason why we cant or shouldnt sing what we want in scotland

Because nugget. They are looking for an excuse to fuck us. The chief cop said it would result in arrest. And most immportantly it gives everyone a big stick to bad mouth rangers with. It's pr for fuck sake.

Change the words and protect the club I love.

Because nugget. They are looking for an excuse to fuck us. The chief cop said it would result in arrest. And most immportantly it gives everyone a big stick to bad mouth rangers with. It's pr for fuck sake.

Change the words and protect the club I love.

Eh if you havent noticed already the mhedia hate us and have for years, who gives a fuck what they think ?! If it results in arrests then if you dont sing it it wont for you so you have nothing to worry about. No one likes us we dont care. So after all that you have no reason other than the image of our club

No matter if they are rightly or wrongly banned, they are still banned and are costing our club in more ways than money.

The only thing we can do now is attempt to make it an even playing field and get all the attention on the abusers from the east end and their pro-terrorist shite. It may take a good while but something has to be done about the clear anti-Rangers pish from the media, the SFA and any other cunt that wants to have a go.