Killie vs Tarriers

Escobar

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As a wise man once said, if you want something done, do it yourself. We just need to go out there on Sunday and get right into them. Give them no space, play a high line and win.

Didn't expect anything from Killie tonight either seeing as they are fucking shit.

What are they singing about? What the fucks a "broony" ?

They all want to have a shite or what?

From there actions it looks like their trying to copy the dioufy?

This looks like a racial slur at diouf because of the colour of his skin, and were the bigots doh

:craphead:

As a wise man once said, if you want something done, do it yourself. We just need to go out there on Sunday and get right into them. Give them no space, play a high line and win.

Didn't expect anything from Killie tonight either seeing as they are fucking shit.

i agree with your first sentence, but to be fair, Killie have been a decent flowing side this season, granted they have been poor tonight, but they've done well over the piece so far,

i've turned over anyway, cant stomach anymore of this game, but one thing i'm taking from what i watched is that we MUST up our game on Sunday, the mhanks do look threatening and play some decent stuff, so it's time for our boys to up a gear and get that trophy wrapped up by getting 3 points against the fuckers.