Home end at Killie

FiftyFour

Half of them want us to win the league over Celtic. My dads a die hard Killie fan and prod, he likes Rangers as do many other Killie fans i know, should be fine as long as we are winning the league that day. Most will probs stay back to watch like Motherwell fans do.

I was in the home end at easter road last year when we won the league (due to the RSA nabbing all the tickets :wanker: ) but it wasn't too bad - obviously couldn't celebrate when lafferty scored but by the end of the game all the Hibs fans had left and it was fine. I would imagine at Killie they would be fine tbh - if its the day we could win the league the home end will be full of bears

I'd sit in the home end. Depending on what happens between now and that game, the home end could be empty laugh.gif

Although, I'd wait until nearer the time before getting a ticket.

It's usually simple to get a ticket in the home end at Rugby park, although admittedly I've never tried for the last game of the season.

Done it twice for Rangers game with no problems, and even sat right next to the dug-out for the delightful 1-0 victory over the bheggars, the only thing better than Robbie Keane's face at full time, Was Jimmy Calderwood shouting over at Kamara, "Ya dirty black cheatin bastard!". Timothy didn't know what hit him! :uk: