Weiss

Turnberry18

This is his words: "Hey tweeps. Back at City now with injury but just wanted to say how much I loved my time at Rangers, the club and how good the fans are. <3". That is us he is talking about, forget the Celtic media, the enemies of our Club who demonise it left, right, and centre- it is not the Club I know, but Weiss, and remember he didn't have to say that, speaks of the Club I know. The Rangers, the one and only Rangers

If he loved it, he'll come back.

It's like asking a kid if they enjoyed a holiday to *, "yeah, i loved it"... meaning virtually he'd love to go back!

I'd take Weiss back any day, he has the creativity we've probably been missing since the cup final.

If he loved it, he'll come back.

It's like asking a kid if they enjoyed a holiday to *, "yeah, i loved it"... meaning virtually he'd love to go back!

I'd take Weiss back any day, he has the creativity we've probably been missing since the cup final.

City probably won't be happy to put a player of theirs back to us after we played him with a broken foot.

I think they'll sell him this summer as he doesn't have a future there, what with vastly superior players like Johnson and Silva often on the bench.

Not sure where he'll go or for what value, his season here was a mixed bag.

He'll miss stomping about Bamboo and dropped £90 bottles of vodka. Haha.

But aye I'd have him back, his foward running was great and if he was taught to maybe pick his head up and pass more often, he'd be one of the first names on the teamsheet.

He's what Rangers need on the wing.

Would love for him to come back, love the wee guy ripping SPL Defences to shreds, and lets be honest, In England he wouldn't get the chance to they'd just take the legs off of the guy.

Love to have the wee man back , on his day he seemed the most talented player in the league . But off the park he seemed to really love his time here , his tweets show this . even had some q&a session via tweeter with the fans . If the takeover goes through buy him for a couple million now cos hes only gonna get better

Absolutely loved Weiss, was easily my favourite player this season. Could become a legend at Rangers if we get him.

^ Sums up my opinion of him nicely ! :D

Amazing wee player! Yeah sometimes he had a bad game but then who hasn't? Would be happy to spend a few million on him :D

i can't see city being overly keen to let him come back on loan because of the circumstances of his injury.

maybe if he really wanted to come back and he spoke to the boss man down there,then who knows.

am i right in saying he has two years left on his city contract?

if so,another year loan and a cheeky £1.5m bit next year sounds good to me...