Bain getting the boot in first

To say there was no sectarian arrests is a lot of shite, frankly.

And yet the Police informed the BBC: "None of the arrests at the stadium was for sectarian-related offences."

So you're saying the polis who saw you is calling his superiors liars?

Bain has just released a statement congratulating the fans, no sectarian arrests, great atmosphere and clean reports from the polis and match officials.

Sounded like he's getting in there before anyone tries to make a complaint.

Too late. I alreasy made a formal complaint today. Mind you it was about our opposition and their "Paddy McCourt's Fenian Army" Banner. I complained that the banner was sectarian as it was referring to somebody in a term that has been termed sectarian. I then stated that if it was not sectarian then it was hypocritical as if they were referred to it by another person as that it would be deemed offensive. Less than a minute later plod gets them to put it away. :D

I did not hear any sectarian singing until the very end when the green and grey hordes, for some obscure reason, started singing "Go home ya h***". I did not complain about this but I could have.

Just playing the same game by the same rules that we have had foisted upon us.

I had to watch the game an hour behind as I was at my son's football until half-time and I have just finished watching it.

After the game, I mentioned to my family that it was a great display from the management and fans, immediately before that muppet taunts the Rangers fans by cupping his lugs - arsehole, he really is.

Don't understand why FOOTBALL accepts this bigot.

Too late. I alreasy made a formal complaint today. Mind you it was about our opposition and their "Paddy McCourt's Fenian Army" Banner. I complained that the banner was sectarian as it was referring to somebody in a term that has been termed sectarian. I then stated that if it was not sectarian then it was hypocritical as if they were referred to it by another person as that it would be deemed offensive. Less than a minute later plod gets them to put it away. :D

I did not hear any sectarian singing until the very end when the green and grey hordes, for some obscure reason, started singing "Go home ya h***". I did not complain about this but I could have.

youv got to do it mate.the tims have started this shite

A Police Officer dropped by post match, not that I agree with the arrests per say and albeit I'm not one for tough words or to be particular traditionalist and 'defend us', but both incidents I heard/arrests of were rather silly and brings on a worrying trend for the future IMO.

Maybe I'm stupid - but sectarian? where did that come fae?

Special Agent Oso

Well in son :sherlock: