Penny Arcade today

Gaz52

Everytime we sung that today it was fucking outstanding :praise: the place was bouncing, the big cheer when we're about to sing the chorus gives me goosebumps, what a song fast becoming my favorite :21:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Firstly, its great to see penny arcade finally really taking off, the start of the game today was as loud as ive heard ibrox for some time, and that song sounds magic. But it really needs remixed, nothing fancy or anyhing, just speed it up abit. I dont want them to fuck it up like they seem to do with all our other songs, all im asking is for the EXACT same song, but a wee bit faster. Today seeing that was amazing

U mean the original version Then?

I'm not overly keen on this new erskine version, it's a bit slow tbh. However I have purchased it via iTunes in support of the cause (tu)

The original is a bit faster

I still think even thats a bit slow, but much much better!

Was watching on the tv and the noise of everyone clapping and belting it out at the start was incredible sounding. Couldn't hear a thing of the celtic fans during it, it was as if they weren't there at the start.

Was superb to be a part of, singing, bouncing and waving the Union Flags. :D The roar before the chorus pre-match made the hairs on the back of my neck stand. The mhanky mob just stood silent without a clue what was going on. :uk:

The 15 minutes or so before the game today was superb in terms of noise. Loudest Ibrox has been in a long while. It's a shame we couldn't get the goal we deserved to win the game, but at least they never managed to cheat their way to a win. 4 wins and we'll see how they cope with the pressure!