Gers fans left me in tears

KingKirk

Loved the guy from the first time he put a Rangers shirt on..... Could never understand Walter not playing him everytime he was available, he plays attacking football and scares the opposition to death.... FFS sign him Ally

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly the kind of player we were crying out for at the start of the season, an out and out winger. We only got to see the best of him in small glimpses, but I hope we can get him permanently.

Weiss will tear you apart again :praise:

we must do all we can to get bim bk next year, hopefully ally plays him in his right position right wing as thats where he is at his best!! smith either didnt start him sub him or play him on the left and because of that i dont think we ever really seen the best of him, glimpses of genius but hes got so much more to offer i think! fingers crossed

very happy with Vlads feelings towards Rangers. For me as a fan it is very similar story. Before I came to Scotland I knew a little about scottish football or OF. Very quickly I fallen in love with the Rangers. In the beginning it was sympathy cause of colours ( Slovan Bratislava is light blue ) and as proddie I was irritated by 90minutes bigots around me.

I can so much understand wee Vlad in his sympathies and feelings for Rangers. In Scotland , one half is for one of OF, from all classes, ages, sex,etc. I was dragged by this in my time in Scotland. Even now WHEN I am back home I try to watch every game either through sport tv programme or by coughs. It is like fever that is permanent. I befriended with people at Ibrox and friendships who are linked with Rangers remains till now. More I learn about Rangers traditions and watch more games, more n more I love the Club.

Hope Vlad getS a chance to come back to Ibrox either next season or another.

ONCE A GER, ALWAYS GER!

The City fans don't think he'll come to anything, he won't ever be loved as much as he was here down there, I'd have him back in a heartbeat and if we had to pay £5m then he'd be worth it in the long-term. Love Weiss, what a player on his game, Motherwell away, 4-1 one of the best individual performances of the season

He's probably the most talented player out there just now that we actually have a realistic chance of signing, Ally needs to take advantage of his love for the club and get him signed.

With more games and experience he is only going to get better, it wont be long until he does return to the premiership and becomes a big name.

It'd be in everyones best interests for us to get him on a permanent deal, with the fee being offset to include a portion of his sell-on fee.

He'd get a couple of years of first team football in front of fans who'll give him as much latitude as he could hope for as he improves, and he'll get to build his reputation far more than he will kicking his heels on the City bench. City will get a portion of a much larger fee than they could possibly hope to receive for him at the moment. We will get the services of a fantastic young footballer who'll play his heart out for the club and if/when he leaves us to make his fortune we'll be well rewarded and almost certainly turn a profit.

Nobody loses.

It'd be in everyones best interests for us to get him on a permanent deal, with the fee being offset to include a portion of his sell-on fee.

He'd get a couple of years of first team football in front of fans who'll give him as much latitude as he could hope for as he improves, and he'll get to build his reputation far more than he will kicking his heels on the City bench. City will get a portion of a much larger fee than they could possibly hope to receive for him at the moment. We will get the services of a fantastic young footballer who'll play his heart out for the club and if/when he leaves us to make his fortune we'll be well rewarded and almost certainly turn a profit.

Nobody loses.

Could throw in a pre-season friendly wae Man City as part of the deal as well......................................if the Manchester Polis allowed it.

He is a truly special player and is a joy to watch before you get on to his love for the club and us the supporters.

Personally if we can get him on loan this year then brilliant if not let him go to another club for a year and then offer him a pre contract agreement in December and we have one of the top young players in the country signed up for free as well.