Jose Mourinho claims Barcelona benefit from refereeing conspiracy

Dado

Mourinho may have evacuated all the pram toys this time, but none of it seems too far from the truth re Cheatalona. Has everyone forgotten the bizzare decision given against Van Persie?

The decisions they get, combined with cheating players make them the most uncomfortable, unenjoyable club to watch in this era by a country mile.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both teams were in an embarrassment to football last night.

Hopefully the recent antics of Barcelona and Real Madrid aren't a sign of the direction football is heading in.

Good players playing the game with a terrible, terrible attitude.

Anohter thing i noticed , it was mostly the Spanish players involved in all the nonsense , Ronaldo was largely quiet for his standards , Messi , Keita , Diarra etc ddnt go chasing the ref about after every decision its was always , Busquests , Ramos , Alonso ,Puyol etc etc

A lot of play acting on behalf of Bacelona last night, same every time these two come together. Really getting sick of what's supposed to be 'The est game in the world'

Don't get me wrong, Real Madrid had their faults as well.

The biggest problem was Pepe seemed to be man marking Messi. When he went off the whole game plan went doon the swanny.

His FC Porto team were the biggest bunch of cheats, divers and time wasters I have ever seen. So I suggest he shuts the fuck up as far as dishonestly winning the Champions League is concerned.

His FC Porto team were the biggest bunch of cheats, divers and time wasters I have ever seen. So I suggest he shuts the fuck up as far as dishonestly winning the Champions League is concerned.

Correct.

And as far as surrounding the referee goes ...

every team Mourinho has ever managed has been very guilty of this. Chelsea were notoriously bad for it.

A lot of play acting on behalf of Bacelona last night, same every time these two come together. Really getting sick of what's supposed to be 'The est game in the world'

Don't get me wrong, Real Madrid had their faults as well.

The biggest problem was Pepe seemed to be man marking Messi. When he went off the whole game plan went doon the swanny.

This is pretty much it, Pepe kept him relatively quiet til he got sent off, after that Messi started to boss the game. Wonder who they'll get to mark him next week now that Pepe's suspended.

Mourinho may have evacuated all the pram toys this time, but none of it seems too far from the truth re Cheatalona. Has everyone forgotten the bizzare decision given against Van Persie?

The decisions they get, combined with cheating players make them the most uncomfortable, unenjoyable club to watch in this era by a country mile.

Yeah, the ref cheated so much in the game against Arsenal that he denied Barca a stonewall penalty.

And cheated so much last night that he let Adebayor stay on the pitch.

I learned everything I need to know about Farcelona and Platini after the Chelsea-Barca semi final two years ago.

The one where Barca were denied a penalty?

He's write but..

Chelsea in 2009 4 penalty appeals turned down by the referee.

Inter last year with Motta getting sent off and Busquets rolling about holding his face then peeking through his hands.

Now tonight. That was never a red card and Barcelona's players should be asshamed off their play acting and cheating tonight.

When looking at the Inter game, are you just going to ignore the perfectly legal goal disallowed?

Talking about picking and choosing incidents to suit your agenda.

I agree, his complaining about Barcelona and Guardiola is tiresome.

I do think that some of the freekicks Barca get are ridiculous and the way they hound referee's is embarassing.

Food for thought: So many are ready to accept corruption when it comes to the bidding for World Cups/Euro Championships etc and very quick to dismiss it in this instance. Don't get me wrong, I don't think there's a conspiracy/corruption in favour of Barca, just something I've observed.

I agree, his complaining about Barcelona and Guardiola is tiresome.

I do think that some of the freekicks Barca get are ridiculous and the way they hound referee's is embarassing.

Food for thought: So many are ready to accept corruption when it comes to the bidding for World Cups/Euro Championships etc and very quick to dismiss it in this instance. Don't get me wrong, I don't think there's a conspiracy/corruption in favour of Barca, just something I've observed.

Again, something that Mourinho can't criticise as all his team's - in particularly Chelsea - use this as a tactic to influence referees.

What an absolute arsehole he is, i cant believe he is calling last night a scandal at one point not long before the peope red card barca had 80% posession and had completed 3 times as many passes, that was on their away leg! what the fuck was real madrids game plan? they were just defending like fuck and hoping for the best. this was a barca team without one of their best players in iniesta aswell!!

He will NEVER accept that he's been beaten, there is always someone else to blame. He is a disgrace!!!

The red card might not have made a difference anyway all it meant was an already isolated forward had to move back so they still had 10 men behind the ball.

What an absolute arsehole he is, i cant believe he is calling last night a scandal at one point not long before the peope red card barca had 80% posession and had completed 3 times as many passes, that was on their away leg! what the fuck was real madrids game plan? they were just defending like fuck and hoping for the best. this was a barca team without one of their best players in iniesta aswell!!

He will NEVER accept that he's been beaten, there is always someone else to blame. He is a disgrace!!!

The red card might not have made a difference anyway all it meant was an already isolated forward had to move back so they still had 10 men behind the ball.

Erm ....

He's got a point.

Pepe was brilliant until his sending off and was closing down absolutely everything, and then gets cheated out the game and then Barca score twice. Weird that.