Steven Naismith 9

Steven Davis 8

Maurice Edu 7

Gregg Wylde 7

Kyle Lafferty 7

Nikica Jelavic 7

El Hadji Diouf 6

Salim Kerkar 10

McGregor- 7: Safe, didn't put a foot wrong. Vital touch to keep it 1-0 with Jeffers clean through.

Whittaker- 8: Another cracking performance from him, really growing on me now.

Weir- 7: Rock solid

Bougherra- 7: Rock solid

Papac- 6: Another composed performance from Sasa.

Naismith- 8: Poor in the first half, exploded into the game in the 2nd.

Davis- 8: Ran the show, some sublime touches.

Edu- 7: Good performance, hardly put a foot wrong. Strong in the tackle.

Wylde- 5: Poor from him today.

Lafferty- 6: Got us started, luck to stay on the pitch. Faded out the game as it went on.

Jelavic- 7: Great goal, unlucky not to get at least another one.

Subs:

Diouf- 5: Not sure why he was in centre midfield. Played the ball well.

Kerkar- :praise:

McGregor- 7: Safe, didn't put a foot wrong. Vital touch to keep it 1-0 with Jeffers clean through.

Whittaker- 8: Another cracking performance from him, really growing on me now.

Weir- 7: Rock solid

Bougherra- 7: Rock solid

Papac- 6: Another composed performance from Sasa.

Naismith- 8: Poor in the first half, exploded into the game in the 2nd.

Davis- 8: Ran the show, some sublime touches.

Edu- 7: Good performance, hardly put a foot wrong. Strong in the tackle.

Wylde- 5: Poor from him today.

Lafferty- 6: Got us started, luck to stay on the pitch. Faded out the game as it went on.

Jelavic- 7: Great goal, unlucky not to get at least another one.

Subs:

Diouf- 5: Not sure why he was in centre midfield. Played the ball well.

Kerkar- :praise:

(tu)

I'd agree with that.

Jelavic was extremely unlucky not to walk away with another goal.

Gregg Wylde 5- Ross had him in his back pocket. Got a couple of crosses away, and showed some promise. However, the guy's only 19, and inevitably will have his flaws. Flaws which will disappear with the more games he gets.

Have to disagree with that.

I didn't want Wylde playing today because Fir Park is not a pitch for playing wingers but he impressed me without being excellent. Put in some brilliant balls, especially one in the first half that was begging to be buried, had a hand in 3 goals and can be proud of his performance.

Allan McGregor 8 A couple of saves that kept us in the game and the springboard to victory.

Steven Whittaker 7 Good game and loved his jelly legged run in the second half when he seemed to lose the ball several times and his elastic legs regained possession.

Madjid Bougherra 6 Sensible performance making sure he was in covering postions rather than going wandering.

David Weir 6 Found wanting for pace a few times but wore his strip with pride.

Sasa Papac 7 Rock steady performance,composed and assured.

Steven Naismith 7 His two superb goals gave him the ratings as first half he was so far off the pace that I wanted him subbed.

Steven Davis 8 Great game and drove forward to great effect.

Maurice Edu 8 A very good performance both defensively and going forward; a different player than that of the past month.

Gregg Wylde 6 Seems to have lost his pace and pulling out of challenges too easily.

Kyle Lafferty 6 Played well early on but lost his way as the game went on; subbed in order to give him time to search for a brain cell.

Nikica Jelavic 7 Hard working game and hit the bar,scored a goal,one disallowed showed his worth as a team player.

El Hadji Diouf 6 Came on,kept possession and played with intelligence.

Salim Kerkar 2 At last we saw him on the playing field but the ball does not look to be his friend.

Wonders will never cease; we went for the kill and kept going for goals.Fantastic result at a pitch we normally have trouble.

Mcgregor -7- great touch at 1-0 for (jeffers ?) chance , could have went home at 2nd half

whittaker -7- played well , strong in the tackle and tried to support the attack when he could

Weir -6- caught out a couple times in first half but stayed strong and will be happy with the clean sheet

bougherra -6- same as weir , couple lapses in concentration but stayed strong , no crazy attacking runs . BUT a clean sheet

papac -6- same again from sasa . nothin spectacular but steady and reliable

wylde - 5- didnt play well , the narrow pitch didnt suit him , although some of his deliveries suggest a bright future

Davis -8- Looking good again . involved in a couple goals , back to the davo we all know and love

edu -7- started allright played well overall . its amazing what a bit of confidence can do

naismith -9- first half didnt show up , 2nd ran the show and scored 2 quality

Lafferty -6- took his goal well but for me could have contributed a bit more

jelavic -7- another game m another goal . link up play was class