Kinda quiet oan here nooadays Eh ?

BLUEDIGNITY

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Could be ironic if it goes to GD as magid says, certain aberdeens player attempts at capitulation may go adrift and Rangers will win it honestly under these circumstances if todays performance is anything to go by. ? :sherlock:

We didn't have one of those at Mintlaw :(

Talking of Mintlaw, I've just been there from Thurs-Sun. Forgot to tell you to come to the pitfour for a pint. Was a 90s rave Rosie put on Sat night and about 7 people showed up :lol:

The usual suspects have nothing to moan about blue :sherlock:

I was impressed by the invention of some of the perpetually dissatisfied in response to the classy 5-0 horsing we dished out.

Struggling to put the boot in regarding the match and result itself, one miserable cunt ran a thread bemoaning the fact that we don't play that way every match. :lol:

They always put me in mind of the Jay-Z line:

"You know the type, loud as a motor-bike, but couldn't burst a grape in a fruit-fight."

Aye.

Talking of Mintlaw, I've just been there from Thurs-Sun. Forgot to tell you to come to the pitfour for a pint. Was a 90s rave Rosie put on Sat night and about 7 people showed up :lol:

:lol:

It's alright, I don't drink anyway :P

Struggling to put the boot in regarding the match and result itself, one miserable cunt ran a thread bemoaning the fact that we don't play that way every match. :lol:

Imagine that, someone talking sense.

I was impressed by the invention of some of the perpetually dissatisfied in response to the classy 5-0 horsing we dished out.

They always put me in mind of the Jay-Z line:

"You know the type, loud as a motor-bike, but couldn't burst a grape in a fruit-fight."

Aye.

:rolleyes:

If you read it again it is hardly a negative thread. I said whwn we get the ball down and play football then no one is a match for us and that we have shown in flashes that we can play good football.

But yeah it must be a negative/miserbale thread.