Douglas Alexander in The Times Penny Arcade is sectarian

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

priests arent allowed to marry or have girlfriends, theres an odd one that goes rogue and fucks a bird but its very rare. in fact i think more priests have shagged kids than have shagged women (probably)

And hide guns for the IRA.

priests arent allowed to marry or have girlfriends, theres an odd one that goes rogue and fucks a bird but its very rare. in fact i think more priests have shagged kids than have shagged women (probably)

:lol: :lol:

I appear to have made a cunt of myself. Never mind.

Hahahaha I am far too tired. How I missed that I'll never know. Goodnight.

Aw christ that's so bad.

:lol: :lol:

I appear to have made a cunt of myself. Never mind.

Hahahaha I am far too tired. How I missed that I'll never know. Goodnight.

Aw christ that's so bad.

you must be tired cause you sound like an intelligent young lad yeah you must have been tired :rolleyes:

well done for trying to give it to the cunt tight but their slippery cunts them mps like nailing jelly to the wall.

The article is real, the journo is not Douglas Alexander MP and while some could say it makes the taigs looks stupid it does implant the idea that Penny Arcade could have some altenative meaning about some pape who was murdered in an amusement arcade decades ago.

Anyone with a single brain cell would realise the article is a load of pish.

Anyone who believes "Penny Arcade" to be sectarian is a bigot.

It be rumored that the tune was played while funds were being collected by Loyalist groups in Ulster and where ever and when ever donations were being sought.

So if a journo was to be aware of this he/they could quite easily jump on aforementioned tattiewagon

That is most definitely the most calamitous and apocalyptic suggestion that you've ever shared on this forum.

To suggest that the Scottish media or some sort of underground Catholic brotherhood are out to convert all Protestants and non-believers to their faith, or possibly even perform some sort of ethnic cleansing, is so dramatic that it's unbearably cringeworthy to read.

this may be cringeworthy to read but some of us would like to preserve and put up a fight for our protestant and british heratige that seems to be being attacked from all corners

i'm not saying the media are the UCB (underground catholic brotherhood, as you put it) but some of us just hate it when everything we do takes a pounding and is classed as sectartian and this is just an elaborated example.

The article is real, the journo is not Douglas Alexander MP and while some could say it makes the taigs looks stupid it does implant the idea that Penny Arcade could have some altenative meaning about some pape who was murdered in an amusement arcade decades ago.

Anyone with a single brain cell would realise the article is a load of pish.

you got a copy of this article, i want to read this horrific statement

The song Penny Arcade was written by a Catholic man, who was asked if the song could be used by a Rangers charity, to benefit Erskine Hospital. He readily agreed as the proceeds would go to a worthy cause, so how anyone can have an issue with Rangers fans singing this song is beyond me.

next installment get the popcorn come on you fucking cunt speirsy what have you got to say for yourself.

HappinessStan2 Harry Telford

@

@GrahamSpiers Can you back that up? Gers fans glad to have a non contentious song and latching on to it but still denigrated for no reason.

I cannot for the life of me think why any Rangers supporter would wish to debate on Twitter or anywhere else for that matter with the gutter crawling slug that is The Odious Creep.

He craves attention - don't give him it. :angry:

Roy Orbison you little devil, creating a little sectarian ditty that flew under the radar for 30? years until the ones who want to be offended pretend to be offended by it.

The latest la la chapter from the nuthoose.

FFS I know the roman catholic church is corrupt but to have a priest with a well known son that would take the biscuit.

did you not read what you wrote how the fuck could his dad be a roman catholic priest.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Missed that :clap:

That is most definitely the most calamitous and apocalyptic suggestion that you've ever shared on this forum.

To suggest that the Scottish media or some sort of underground Catholic brotherhood are out to convert all Protestants and non-believers to their faith, or possibly even perform some sort of ethnic cleansing, is so dramatic that it's unbearably cringeworthy to read.

Wake up.

So I guess no naughty songs were sung at the weekend? And obviously not enough union flags to complain about so he's trying something else this week.

What a pathetic loser, they really are making fools of themselves in their desperation to find fault with us.