John Higgins - What a player

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Timmy wanker. I was over in Greece on holiday a few years ago and walked into a pub with the snooker on Eurosport. Never paid much attention till other customers started getting excited, then realised it was Higgins and he was on for a 147. I was the only fucker in the pub shouting "miss". He got the 147 as well. I'm from Wishaw, but couldn't care less about the "Wishy Wizard".

John Higgins loves the drink. He blamed it on his loss of form a few years ago.

His old fella used to drink in my local. A few years ago when Higgins first hit the big time he was banned from all the back stage hospitality at the tournaments because he was a drunken nuisance and general arsehole.

cheating scumbag

tarnished the sport in my eyes,, even more so now that hes world champion

the commentators were goin on about how the standard of play has never been better but i thought the final was pretty shite,, they were both getting 2 or 3 chances a frame

Hendry in his pomp wouldve pished all over the 2 of them tonight

Shouldn' be allowed to play. A real great player as well, strange why he went and ruined it all by being crooked.

Some of the shots Judd Trump was playing were amazing.

he shouldve been banned for life

greedy cheating prick,, multi millionaire and hes throwing matches for 300k

i know he never got done for that but if he had nothing to hide he wouldve phoned Hearn the second he got out the hotel room in Kiev

his manager took the rap and Higgins pretty much got away with it

another thing that annoyed the shit out of me was everybody goin on about his 'year from hell',,, ok his dad died but everything else he went through was all his own greedy cheating fault

oh aye,, his wife is a fat mess aswell hahaha

Was delighted for John Higgins tonight. Didnt do himself any favours over the betting scandal, but he got cleared and thats good enough for me.

Was hard not to feel sorry for him after seeing him get emotional about his Dad, so a big well done mate !

He got cleared from the most serious charges, and what most people will remember though ..

russian mafia.. ummm...

Still, have to admit I was rooting for him.

One of the few sporting champions Scotland has.. if you can call snooker a sport, lol

Looking forward to seeing more of Judd Trump, absolutely brilliant throughout the crucible tournament. He's actually inspired me to pick up a cue and go down the local snooker club.