How confident are you?

Quietly confident - will all be tough games but our best players are hitting form at this key time. Davis looks more like him old self, naisy is back to full fitness, Jelavic is Jelavic, McGregor is in top form and Bougie looks interested again. Massive game Saturday - go 4 clear and whack the pressure on. Am it right in saying Kayal is out for season? Massive if so - he's there only ball winner an they will struggle bs hearts at tynecastle.

Walter has 3 games left and he must send the team out with confidence!

I'm glad I've got a Dundee Utd ticket because I don't think lennon has the experience to pick them up afer this and I could well be seeing the old trophy once again :sherlock:

1000000000000000000000%

But not really.... GSTQ

EDIT: Just nervous loyal.

But... Like Bobby Shearer said..... "They are nervous when you pull on that shirt son!"

ffs WE will win this.. Walter will not let us down !

I think if we beat Hearts we will win the league because septic would then have gone from being champions inside their own heads to having to win to stay in touch in only a few short days and I don't think they are mentally tough enough to handle that

In all honesty I'm shitting it.

We are so close now but we have to win 3 games and until we do that I will not be celebrating or gloating.

Aye, exactly. There's a special terror in knowing it's all in your own hands. You almost want it to be a 2005 job, with us only gaining top spot in the last minute.

I'll be in some state against Hearts. Fucking football, this is torture!

Before last night, I was hopeful we would win the league but now I actually expect us to.

Still potential for either OF team to slip up, but we have two home games, an experienced manager, a great team spirit and a team that's hitting form at the right end of the season.

We must stay focused and taker each game as a cup final.

We have two home games, we should always win home games. They aren't the easiest, but they are games we should be winning.

That just leaves Killy away, again we should win, I actually think if we beat hearts and Dundee Hibernian then the title will be ours before the last game

b4 last night i said the taigs were 65/35 favs, now i believe we are around the same.

3 cup finals to come, if the team plays to there ability then we should win it but theres no room for errors.

saying that after last night i felt like its fate to be 3iar. after all the shite they have caused this season they deserve to win fuck all. never thought the lge was over and now weve been handed the reins.

no surrender, lets doo this

very which makes a change, they still hve killie and the fake rangers away

and our performance against well was brillant

naisy and jela in form while hooper and stokes hvent been as gud as per