Sir David Murray

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Like any relationship there has been ups and downs but I would thank Mr Murray for the highs that I will never forget and the lows will be forgotten as time moves on and Mr Whyte sets about establishing his legacy. If it is even half as good as Murray's we are in for one heck of a ride so hold on here we go starting tomorrow let's send true legend off in style (Walter) and give Murray his due. Now is not the time to be bitter but, oh FUCK IT!!!!!! let's get into them 3 in a row and then many more. WATP :21:

All the very best Sir David. Thanks for all the trophies, all the fantastic players you brought to Our Club and all the tremendous memories I shall cherish until the day I depart this earth.

What can I say Dave?

You gave me around 15 brilliant years and a mere handful of truly bad

When all is said and done the bad was done for all the right reasons

For those who slander I ask: Did you shout NO! when Numan, Gazza, Laudrup, Gough, McLaren, Goram etc were paraded?

No? Thought not.

Sleep well Dave. You kept your promise (eventually) and delivered us debt free to a progessive future

Thanks

since 1989 SDM sat through 7 seasons of non title wins

that is an absolutely fantastic record for a hated chairman

it was defo his time to go, and to sell the shares for a quid just to sell the club looks to be an absolutely fantastic gesture

good luck in whatever you plan for the future SDM, thanks for all the memories

I think Murray started with good intentions, but in the end domestic success is something we are practically guaranteed anyway so his failure to deliver in Europe is his legacy. I personally won't shed a tear over his departure but thanks anyway SDM for whatever it was you did.