Lennon suggesting teams are lying down to us?

I hope he combusts he's an utter scumbag who will keep his job at the end of the season even though his filthy tactics have failed so badly I have never hated any thing else as much as I hate him fuck you Lennon you dirty smelly horrible cunt refusing to sign autographs for cancer suvivers as well burn in hell prick.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Its not Rangers that should speak out about him, it has to be the board at the SPL and the SFA.

bang on there, if it was down south and a manager done anything similar there would be an hearing to decide a punishment, but we fail to bring players to task up here ala hooper, we get shafted for everything and i think it is because they write complaints about everything and anything, but the sfa should act on these things or there will never be any credability shining on them, its a farce and time walter got himself in there, that would make my day and start more conspiracies

He is well suited to that midden of a club!

Never have i seen a manager full of so much shite and bile as this guy! thats why your hated pal because your a lowlife little prick of a man!

That said C'mon Rangers lets put the final nail in his coffin!

From the comments he made regaridng not even seeing the game, his opinion is based purely on the scorelines.

So when they beat Aberdeen 9-0 or Dundee Utd 4-1 etc etc, do we instantly assume that THEY were not trying or should we not assume that the better team won on the day ??

You know what they say about Assume .... it makes an "Ass" out of "U" & "Me"

d.utd were just simply pish against us and got 3 players sent off, its not tht they didnt try

hearts barely had a defence and no kyle and got a player rightly sent off.

against motherwell we were just simply brillant going forward and they cant defend as they just proved by getting pumped of utd by 4

so he has fuck all to complain bout really

I may be on my own here but I'm loving watching this grotesque little inbred twat self-destruct before our very eyes. The best part about it is he's dragging his club down with him.

Said a couple of months ago if we win the League then sellik will punt him in the summer probably blaming us for the threats to him.He probably knows that and is desperate now.The best way to answer him is beat Dundee Utd and Killie.

Nothing to do way the fact that weve played shit hot the last couple of games and obviously trying to cut the goal difference the wee fud just cos his shite mob lack bottle which our team have in abundance due to experience and will show come nxt weekend WATP :chopometer:

Whereas Aberdeen gave absolutely everything when they were pumped by Celtic 5 times this season, by an aggregate of about 20-1

Spot on - first thing that came to my mind, and I'm sure to all bears and supporters of every other club in the SPL (barring Septic the the Dons, of course). Both DU and Killie will be right up for our games, so we HAVE to go out there and earn this title. Let our players listen to TLB's rantings, keep quiet, and and use his moronic comments to spur themselves on to the title. As for NL, he just looks more ludicrous every time he opens his mouth - much better to be quiet than to sing a bad song.

In what way mate?, they are one point behind us.

Their image. Lennon's antics this season, as well as ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ's anti poppy protest, has done untold damage to their image down south.

People down here have opened their eyes to what the mhanky mob are really like. Was speaking to a Manure supporter at my work today who was going on about what a joke Lennon was.

Their image. Lennon's antics this season, as well as ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ's anti poppy protest, has done untold damage to their image down south.

People down here have opened their eyes to what the mhanky mob are really like. Was speaking to a Manure supporter at my work today who was going on about what a joke Lennon was.

I see you are from Manchester mate, maybe you are not aware but their image has not got worse through the mhedia, not in Scotland anyway, in fact most are going out of their way to protect this animal.

He is an embarrassment but he typifies everything about that club. A match made in hell mate.

(tu)

I see you are from Manchester mate, maybe you are not aware but their image has not got worse through the mhedia, not in Scotland anyway, in fact most are going out of their way to protect this animal.

He is an embarrassment but he typifies everything about that club. A match made in hell mate.

(tu)

It's different down here. The media have not tried to protect him here and most right-minded people can see for themselves what a clown he really is.

I was back home in the Shire a few weeks ago for the weekend and quickly became sick of the sight of Lennon. His snivelling face was on the back and front page of all the tabloids and all over the Scottish news.

It's different down here. The media have not tried to protect him here and most right-minded people can see for themselves what a clown he really is.

I was back home in the Shire a few weeks ago for the weekend and quickly became sick of the sight of Lennon. His snivelling face was on the back and front page of all the tabloids and all over the Scottish news.

He is untouchable up here.

(tu)

What an idiot lemon is. He has said Motherwell and Hearts lay down to us. Not the best thing to say when the scum's last 2 games are against Hearts and Motherwell. He basically has accused them of cheating. Dundee United will offer a very stiff test to Rangers. Rangers imo always play better when they have an edge about them. Its abot winning the SPL not asking other teams to lay down in order for another team to win. You would never hear SWS come out with such comments mainly because he is more dignified and much more intelligent. This reeks of desperation on Lemon's part.It will kill him to see Rangers get the upper hand on anything.

Come on Rangers, play the game the right way and win the league in Dignafied fashion !

I think up here the papers try to appease them,because like it or not they cunts are half the circulation,so having a real go at the Ginger Bigot may lead to a backlash

The same backlash they got from Rangers fans after writing lies, lies and more lies about us and our club for years? :rolleyes: (Im being sarcastic of course as there has been no backlash to the bile written about us)

The truth about why they dont write negative stuff about them lies in the journos personal lives.

(tu)