Fast striker

Nah mate, I think we should go for a really slow guy.

I think his point is that someone like Goodwillie, for example, who we are continually linked with, is actually not very quick and might not be the kind of striker we need right now.

Goodwillie is still only 21/22 he's got a good 10 years ahead of him, under the right mentor he will be a top class player as he's half way there already. I pray he's our first signing under McCoist. Read in an article he grew up supporting Rangers and his hero was none other than Alistair himself

David Goodwillie for me. IMO it would be similar to the Miller-Jelavic partnership that we saw for a few games.

At 22 year old David Goodwillie is a better player than what Miller was at that age and working day in day out with Ally McCoist and also learning from Jelavic could make him a very good player.

Usain Bolt is a free agent

haha he would be ideal!

i seen an interview sky sports done with him and he was talking about retiring and he said he fancied a shot at football. he mentioned that he considered himself position wise as a CM/DM.I'd love to see him up against the big baldy swedish c*nt! :rolleyes:

Could we get him? It's a great shout, he would tear the spl apart!

Probably not as they want to give him a new contract and he has had a bit of interest elsewhere, he only cost them £1m as well, less than Beattie and the same as Velicka :anguish:

Obafemih martins either on loan or signed perminatly is really blisteringly quick or Romeo castelon is as well both would be good in my opinion but a target man would be great as well and gives us an different option up front and goodwillie is neither really a good player potentially great but he's a jail sentence waiting to happen.

We have been crying out for pace all season and especially from middle to front, in fact all over the park. Huge YES to pace.

I think im going to stop talking about Goodwillie, i dont think he is going to end up here.

It really wouldn't be the end of the world if he doesn't end up here.