Fulham v Liverpool

Perhaps be a pish game, but Monday Night Football is still one of the better things you'll see on a Monday night.

Fulham: Schwarzer, Baird, Hughes, Hangeland, Salcido, Davies, Murphy, Gudjohnsen, Sidwell, Dempsey, Dembele. Subs: Stockdale, Johnson, Senderos, Etuhu, Kakuta, Zamora, Greening.

Liverpool: Reina, Johnson, Carragher, Skrtel, Flanagan, Maxi, Spearing, Lucas, Meireles, Suarez, Kuyt. Subs: Gulacsi, Cole, Kyrgiakos, Wilson, Poulsen, Shelvey, Robinson.

Referee: Lee Mason (Lancashire)

Both teams on good runs, Fulham chasing a top 10 finish and Liverpool European football for next season.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Where's Carroll <cr>

Think it'll be score draw. Like that Dalglish is sticking with the youngsters yet again.

Was wondering where Carrol is too, perhaps we shall find out when coverage starts.

fuck me! i've also thought maxi rodriquez was completely and utterly shit to the core, but he is on an unbelievable scoring record. He MUST be the on form player in the world (top flight) for goals

fuck me! i've also thought maxi rodriquez was completely and utterly shit to the core, but he is on an unbelievable scoring record. He MUST be the on form player in the world (top flight) for goals

He has 6 in 3 just now and Kuyt has scored in 5 consecutive games now.

This could end up 6 or 7 with ease.

Also just noticed Maxi was 5/1 to score anytime. Raging i missed that.