when will the first goal go in

Alright bears,

lets try and make this a little more interesting (as if its not interesting enough).

when do you think the first rangers goal will be scored?? (utd dont count as thats like asking for them to score first and we dont want any hex's)

pick 1 minute ony, no seconds.

I think 27 mins. so if someone scores in 27mins 59 secs its mine. as soon as the clock goes 28 i'm out.

If you make a double selection edit and pick again, first come first pick.

who ever is closest gets a rep from everyone else in the thread. if you're willing to play please be willing to rep

just thought it'd pass a bit of time waiting for the game to start and stop us getting to worked up.

To make it interesting you can always have a guess at who you think will score it and add in any other things you like, but ultimately we need a whole number between 0 and 90 ( or injury time if you think so)

lets find out what you all think will hapen and when!!

Alright bears,

lets try and make this a little more interesting (as if its not interesting enough).

when do you think the first rangers goal will be scored?? (utd dont count as thats like asking for them to score first and we dont want any hex's)

pick 1 minute ony, no seconds.

I think 27 mins. so if someone scores in 27mins 59 secs its mine. as soon as the clock goes 28 i'm out.

If you make a double selection edit and pick again, first come first pick.

who ever is closest gets a rep from everyone else in the thread. if you're willing to play please be willing to rep

just thought it'd pass a bit of time waiting for the game to start and stop us getting to worked up.

To make it interesting you can always have a guess at who you think will score it and add in any other things you like, but ultimately we need a whole number between 0 and 90 ( or injury time if you think so)

lets find out what you all think will hapen and when!!

As soon as it crosses the line.... :pipe:

36 minutes.