Another season for Sir David of Weir?

MisterC

He should leave a winner but deep down think he will stay on another year. Not predicting if it will be good for us as last few years he's completely proved me wrong! Sir david of weir I salute you.

Davie had a tear in his eye tonight after the game, unsure if it was cos it's his last game at Ibrox or if it was for Walter

He also said ''we're going to miss him next season''I think he will still be pulling on the Rangers jersey next season.

A yes from me.

The only thing is I would love him to go out on a high and I would absolutely hate it if he left with they fenian bastards winning the league.

Whatever he does he will receive my full support.

Either way he will go down as a Rangers legend.

Sir David of Weir - Rangers legend.

Lets not get carried away.. like a week ago we were all saying his time is up now were hopefully gonna win the league you want him on for another year?

Hes served the club well and been a great captain hopefully get put in the hall of fame and hangs his boots up on a high after lifting the trophy.

Theres only one Davie Weir ! :D

No, No, No..... The guy has been brilliant for us and has been the on pitch symbol of Walter's second spell. I am hugely thankful that we have had him for these past few years but I am not getting caught up in the emotion of Walters last game at Ibrox.

David Weir is 41 years old, he is too slow and he has had some awful form this season. He has finished strongly and that's the way I want to remember him. This season looked like it might be a bridge too far for him, as it turns out it may not have been, but next season almost certainly will and we cannot have him slowing down our defence and causing our midfield to sit deeper and deeper as the team tires. We cannot have a 41 year old, one paced, central defender going up against champions league opponents, christ remember how Hooper ghosted past him in the OF game this season as if he wasn't even there...

No. Thanks Davie, have been a great servant to the club, but start on your coaching career as of Monday.

His time is up...apart from the last couple of weeks he has been pretty shite!

I'm happy though that he has had a good finish to the season so he will be remembered even more fondly when he leaves.

Our whole back line sit much deeper with him in there and that causes the midfield to sit deeper meaning we lose just about every midfield battle as the midfield can't push up or it'll leave to many gaps.

He has done tremendously well since coming back and I can't thank him enough for hopefully the 3 titles that him and others have won.

No.

Yes, he's been brilliant recently, but over the course of the season he's been more than a hinderance to us.

In a season where we are going to be really up against it IMO, we need to be solid at the back and Davie's lack of speed it's going to cause us far too many problems at home and abroad.

Next season to me is about change and I think Davie Weir should go out on a high at the end of this season, instead of maybe running out the end of his career where his standard may drop.

It's a no from me too, I'm afraid.

I love him, and he has been great for us, but we really need somebody else in there now. Weir has picked it up again, but he is still a weak link against good teams that can punish him.