Do you want us to win the Title tonight or Sunday ?

Tonight. Not going to happen though.

I wish to fuck the players hadn't gone round Ibrox last night alongside Smith. Shitting myself now.

Why do you wish the players didnt go round the pitch last night ?

That was their last game of the season at Ibrox so it was a chance to say thanks to the fans for the support this season and possibly the last chance the players get to say bye to the home fans. If/when we win on Sunday, then they will have a walk round Ibrox again with the trophy, so id rather they done it last night, it means there not taking winning the league for granted.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do you wish the players didnt go round the pitch last night ?

That was their last game of the season at Ibrox so it was a chance to say thanks to the fans for the support this season and possibly the last chance the players get to say bye to the home fans. If/when we win on Sunday, then they will have a walk round Ibrox again with the trophy, so id rather they done it last night, it means there not taking winning the league for granted.

I already explained why.

Also, maybe I'm wrong, but I don't remember them doing it last year.

EDIT: Sorry, maybe you didn't read my next post explaining why. It's a few posts back. Basically just saying that they should be using the anticipation for that kind of feeling as motivation for Sunday. If they already get the feeling yesterday then they might lose a tiny bit of that motivation.

I had a dream that Celtic beat Hearts and were beating Motherwell while we were tied at 0-0. In the 94th minute McCulloch unleashed a thunder bolt in off the bar. It was harder and faster than Albertz's goal at Ibrox against the great unwashed. Rugby Park went mental. The ref blew for full time, we were champions and the fans rushed onto the pitch in ecstasy. Walter was crying.

I'd take that. Not sure my heart would though. :craphead:

I already explained why.

Also, maybe I'm wrong, but I don't remember them doing it last year.

EDIT: Sorry, maybe you didn't read my next post explaining why. It's a few posts back. Basically just saying that they should be using the anticipation for that kind of feeling as motivation for Sunday. If they already get the feeling yesterday then they might lose a tiny bit of that motivation.

A didnt realise you had explained why, my apologies ! I get what you mean in a way, but at the same time it could give them a taste for it which could spur them on even more :sherlock:

Worst case scenario - if we lost the title, then they wouldnt have the chance to applaud the fans, which would have been a regret for many of them, so rather safe than sorry id say!

A didnt realise you had explained why, my apologies ! I get what you mean in a way, but at the same time it could give them a taste for it which could spur them on even more :sherlock:

Worst case scenario - if we lost the title, then they wouldnt have the chance to applaud the fans, which would have been a regret for many of them, so rather safe than sorry id say!

Yeah, that's possible. I hadn't considered it like that.

I'd love to see them get chinned tonight to teach Lennon another lesson in keeping his gub shut.

Sunday would be more dramatic tonight would see another weak capitulation from Lennon's bottlers and that would hurt him more.

TBH I expect RAceltic to celebrate on Sunday regardless, in one of their PR exercises in galvanising the supporters and backing their poor VICTIMISED Lenny.

Either or... If Hearts win, great, Killie will be full blown party mode much like the Dundee UTD game last year which was great!

If Celtic win then the team have one more game where they know what is required of them, to go out and do the business. The fans will be up for it and going by our last few performances, so will the players, it might just be a bit nervy!

They drew with Hearts at home when we won the league at Tannadice a couple of seasons ago, id love for them to get fucked off Motherwell at home (then the cup the week after) while we romp it at Killie!

Guest KarlG45

I want them beaten tonight by a last minute, COMPLETELY DODGY penalty decision, which their keeper saves but the referee orders (wrongly) to be taken again and then puts the rebound into the net himself...

I want them beaten tonight by a last minute, COMPLETELY DODGY penalty decision, which their keeper saves but the referee orders (wrongly) to be taken again and then puts the rebound into the net himself...

I like the cut of yer jib :pipe:

repped √