Do you want us to win the Title tonight or Sunday ?

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You always want the title won at the earliest opportunity and tonight would do me perfectly. Seeing that scumbags face at the final whistle when he knows he has blown the title would be my perfect scenario.

Going to win a title on the final day is not something i would like to see too often especially after Helicopter Sunday which could quite easily happen to us if we take our eye off the ball.

This, word for word!

Split on this.

If they lost tonight, then they have no one else to blame- it was completely down to them fucking up. It would also get it won quickly, meaning Sunday could be our party day.

On the other hand, I'd like to see us go out with a bang, and perform like we have in recent games and win the championship in style. One last "Get it up ye" from Walter to Lennon.

A would like tae c it go doon tae the wire, but if the manky mob lose the nite it'll b great just waking up on sunday n partyin awe day. We win the league c'in that trophy flyin our way, Sir Walters last game n Super Ally taking over, telling ye fuckin calsberg couldni even do GERS helicopter sundays like that, am so happy rite now :uk::21::scot:

I have no idea, if we win tonight it means we can all get the party gear sorted for Sunday (flags, balloons, whatever!) but to win it on Sunday I think the atmosphere will be out of this world knowing we have still got the title to play for.

Tonight - no question about it.

I want that shower of cheating bastards beat every day of the week and twice on Jewish holidays.

I hope Jim 'Mr Glum' Jeffries has the Jam Farts wound up like a clock spring and has told his players that the Lurgan Lout accused them all of being cheats (and he did).

I want the party to start tonight.

End of. :rolleyes: