Do you want us to win the Title tonight or Sunday ?

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

tonight please. party all week, and all the animals who have bought tickets for parkheads sunday game will be sick the the stomach knowing they are watching a team with absolutely nothing to play for. FUCK THE CELTIC

Sunday for me. Want it won in the heat of battle with Glory and Triumphalism and Dignity ? :sherlock::uk:

Tonight, without a doubt, as I have to be in Gorgie so want to hear them crying their wee oppressed eyes out (too close together anyway). Might just take a drive through to Ibrox tomorow and purchase my season ticket. Oh yes, happy days indeed.

Need to find a co-driver for the A9 next season too. Fuck going on a supporters bus and no being allowed to smoke or drink.

Tonight, without a doubt, as I have to be in Gorgie so want to hear them crying their wee oppressed eyes out (too close together anyway). Might just take a drive through to Ibrox tomorow and purchase my season ticket. Oh yes, happy days indeed.

Need to find a co-driver for the A9 next season too. Fuck going on a supporters bus and no being allowed to smoke or drink.

Get into Robbos for a wee sash bash :uk:

Lucky man being so close to their misery, I'll have to make do with watching them on the box crying into their clatty grey and green scarfs ! That's why I want a Sunday victory it gives them a few more days of delusional hope only to end in sheer despondency. ! :sherlock:

Tonight. Get it wrapped up to avoid any potential helicopter Sunday's.

There's a few of us going through to Tynecastle tonight hopefully to see Hearts win and we can have 2 title parties :crabflute:

Hearts will have a title party aswell if they win the game anyway :lol: