Timmy Grovelling and Begging Kilmarnock

Celticbhoy1234

#1 11 May 2011 13:19 Complain | Prev | Next | Signed: May 2011

Trialist

From a Celtic Fan

Hello everyone.

We need you to do us possibly the greatest ever favour in the SPL's recent histroy on Sunday! (No pressure of course ) :cool:

I just wondered how you lot will approach the game? Do you have a preferred team you would like to win the SPL? This could all be irrelevant of course if we fail to win tonight at Hearts.

Hearts and Dundee United have both done us no favours and now our only hope is that Killie can stop the scum from winning the SPL.

Rangers will be going Rugby Park thinking it will be a day of massive celebration, how much I would love to see you ruin their day in dramatic circumstances.

I think Eremenko is suspended who from what I have seen is by far your best player, who is the player who can inflict most damage on Rangers?

For a Celtic fan, losing the title to them is about as bad as it gets, nevermind the prospect of 3 in a row for them. The prospect of seeing Lafferty lift that SPL cup is enough to make me sick. :mad:

So, it's all down to your team on Sunday, all I hope, is that you at least give them a game and don't just lie down like Hearts and Dundee have done

I can honestly say, if you do us this favour I will FOREVER love Killie! ;)

How fucking desperate is that? :lol::lol:

His first reply came from a Jambo........

re: From a Celtic fan! ...

Hall of Fame

As ex- Celtic boys at St Mirren famously lay down to give their friends an advantage I suppose you think other teams will lower themselves to your level?

You tell them Jambo. :crabflute:

http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php...mid=2117557504

ffs, desperadoes. I am sure after 2003, the last thing Killie fans will want is those bastards winning the league.

I wonder how that pregnant lady is after the beating she took off the scum.

Loved this reply :D

couldn't give a flying fuck for celtic or celtic fans ... i am just glad we aqre not playing your mob at rugby park this sunday ... because no doubt your fans/vermin would vandalise our ground again like they have done on 3 previous occasions

Next reply...

couldn't give a flying fuck for celtic or celtic fans ... i am just glad we aqre not playing your mob at rugby park this sunday ... because no doubt your fans/vermin would vandalise our ground again like they have done on 3 previous occasions

Not really going how the young fella might have hoped... :lol:

Honest to fuck, these people are brain dead arseholes. I'm sure there was tims writing on every football forum in the spl, and asking there fans to report Rangers fans for singing sectarian songs?? It was someting like this anyway. And they got told to fuck off and that timmy are not angels either.

Who do these cunts think they are?? They must have a brass neck for anything, going on to a killie forum, when there always wrecking there stadium whenever they go there.

Also heard that when the manky mob go there, they fling shite at the killie fans, outside the stadium.

Sick of them making out that everyone has been laying down to us? In the last three games we have been outstanding at times? There just like bairns that canni take it? N no doubt if we win the league it will b because they through it away at Inverness not that we have been the better team? Think they forget that both teams have through chances away?(us against Dundee s few weeks ago)