Would we sell jelavic for 13 million?

reports coming in that united have an eye on jelavic for 13 million .... do we accept and rebuild the squad with that 13 million plus the ten we already have to spend ????? this begs the question that are rangers still a selling club ?

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No he aint going to get worse next year so another full season then if he wants to leave and we get the correct price he can go with a big thumbs up from me. Still hope he never leaves though. Jelavic.png

sold- thanks Man U - want anyone else? maybe a keeper?

Gers with 25M to spend next year

with 25 million our tem would look somthing like this i think

mcgreagor

hutton

cuellar

??????

papac or wallace from hearts

weiss

david

ness or jamie ohara or gattuso

goodwillie

and lukaku at anderlect now but chealsea are buying him so we could loan him lol but then again i might wake up

Dont want him to go but this is football and 13m is a great return for the price we paid. Rangers are just a stepping stone to him and the club will know that.

well this is what he said that although he wanted to move to rangers he see's him self playing in the english top flight so strike while the iron is hot as what happens if he get s bad injury and then score 9 goals next season hell for for about 3 or 4 million ... thank you glazer family well happily take that money

This is a tough one, is it certain that Whyte will make it all available to spend?

He may not get worse but ge may have an average season and move on for £5M next summer or the summer after.

Can we replace him with £13M? Aye, but knowing us we will replace him with someone like Beattie doh

The question remains that IF we sell the big man, would ally still want the extra money upfront or would we revert to whytes original promise of 5mil a season.

I would think this would more than likely be the case and we would have the 5mil plus whatever transfer fee we got for jela. Rather than the 10mil and Jelas fee, that some of us are talking about.

Thoughts?

well this is what he said that although he wanted to move to rangers he see's him self playing in the english top flight so strike while the iron is hot as what happens if he get s bad injury and then score 9 goals next season hell for for about 3 or 4 million ... thank you glazer family well happily take that money

Exactly, and will probably double our transfer kitty should we get it all to spend on players.

This is a tough one, is it certain that Whyte will make it all available to spend?

He may not get worse but ge may have an average season and move on for £5M next summer or the summer after.

Can we replace him with £13M? Aye, but knowing us we will replace him with someone like Beattie doh

this is trye but i also think now with mccsoit and whyte its fresh blood with fresh ideas and knowing mccoist hell be able to spot a decent striker so id be confident we could replace him but sometimes its better to stick with the devil you know and we could end up with a high priced dumb ass like arsenal when they bought franny jerffers or when pool bought diouf for 10 million lets face it he is no way worth that and im sure the 10 million we have could go along way and rather than sell him do we start to rebuiild the squad we have and puish on for dominence in the league ... could we dream of an other 9 in a row or possible ten .... keep the faith is my moto

The question remains that IF we sell the big man, would ally still want the extra money upfront or would we revert to whytes original promise of 5mil a season.

I would think this would more than likely be the case and we would have the 5mil plus whatever transfer fee we got for jela. Rather than the 10mil and Jelas fee, that some of us are talking about.

Thoughts?

based on the press release from whyte he state 25 million over 5 years but said he is sitting down with the new maanger to discuss weather or not the 25 million will be spread over 5 years or if they need an increase of this money upfront to invest now so i would say hell have between 8 and 10 million to spend ...

who would we buy with 25 million though

With £25 Million! heres a list of strikers for you

Goodwillie (Dundee united)

Danny Graham(Watford)

Bothroyd(Cardiff)

Pierre Webo (Mallorca)

Osvaldo (Espanyol)

Marco de vaio (bologna)

Mackail-Smith(peterbourgh)

Odemwingie (west brom)

Dj Campbell (blackpool)

Srdan Lakic (Kaiserslautern)

To name a few we would and would get with a £25 million pound budget.

Yes we would sell him for £13 million, of course! Does that make us a selling club, NO! When Man Utd, Barca, Real etc offer an offer like that then we must take it although that still doesnt make us a selling club. We will now sell a player only when we want to sell or when the offer is just too good to decline as in this case.