Just got a text from a reliable source

It honestly looks like over the last wee while fans and posters are looking for things, anything but something, i also dont think rangers would allow them time to ponder options and cover there backs with this, ps there are incidents all the time in the tunnel but i have yet to see a single video of any incident in any tunnel anywhere during a match

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't believe this for a second and as for sending it to Celtic, if it was to come to light at a later date they would say

"it is an internal matter and has been dealt with in line with the club harassment policies".

Which would kill it dead with regard to their clubs responsibility over the matter.

It wouldn't be the club's responsibility that is important.

It would be the shattering of any remaining credibility and sympathy Neil Lennon still had remaining.

Do you think Rangers would allow a team member to be abused in this manner and not do anything about it?

They would not have been sending it to Celtic, but bring it up with the SFA and making it public.

It would have been presented as mitigation when McCoist was asked to explain his "leave my players alone" comments.

There is enough crap on Lennon already for people to form an opinion, no need continue with a falsehood.

This will only add to his victim status with them say look at the lies we are spreading in order to further discredit him.

Do you think Rangers would allow a team member to be abused in this manner and not do anything about it?

They would not have been sending it to Celtic, but bring it up with the SFA and making it public.

It would have been presented as mitigation when McCoist was asked to explain his "leave my players alone" comments.

There is enough crap on Lennon already for people to form an opinion, no need continue with a falsehood.

This will only add to his victim status with them say look at the lies we are spreading in order to further discredit him.

True. Already on Twitter people are asking about it so we can kind of assumed that the Newspapers will be talking about 'these vile whispers'. Have we been 'Tangoed' with this?

Something happened in the tunnel at half time during that 2-2 game, unfortunately we will probably never know exactly what it was.

we will never know the details of what happened, but bain categorically stated that two rangers players were verbally abused in the tunnel, and the ill feeling carried on to the next game

i heard the alleged incident happened in the Ibrox tunnel at halftime at the SC CUP match early Feb revolved around Celtic players 'hassling' Naismith about diving in the first half.....Weiss who was on the bench tried to separate and got involved...... then Lennon allegedly shouted to Weiss along the lines of "feck off ya gypsy"........ this coming from Paddy McCourt's manager !!.....can that be construed Racist??

i heard the alleged incident happened in the Ibrox tunnel at halftime at the SC CUP match early Feb revolved around Celtic players 'hassling' Naismith about diving in the first half.....Weiss who was on the bench tried to separate and got involved...... then Lennon allegedly shouted to Weiss along the lines of "feck off ya gypsy"........ this coming from Paddy McCourt's manager !!.....can that be construed Racist??

this is what happened and it was witnessed by a friend of weiss who was with him in the tunnel.

and of course it is racist.

i started this topic and whether its true or not we will see or hear in time.

ive no reason not to believe what i was told, my guy is usually spot on with some inside info.

we all have different opinions on what has been written, i decided to post this and see what others had to say. it seems others have heard this from different sources, The only thing im interested in is us winning the league tomorrow.

Everything else is secondary, deal with killie then see what happens elsewhere.

:uk:

i started this topic and whether its true or not we will see or hear in time.

ive no reason not to believe what i was told, my guy is usually spot on with some inside info.

we all have different opinions on what has been written, i decided to post this and see what others had to say. it seems others have heard this from different sources, The only thing im interested in is us winning the league tomorrow.

Everything else is secondary, deal with killie then see what happens elsewhere.

:uk:

I heard from someone I know is, to use your word, 'reliable', who told me this is true. Hmmm, not sure what to think now

something about these new theads about lennon popping up seems fishy to me, anyone notice they are all hoaching with members who have signed up in the last week?

includes moi???................so its a closed shop then?............. if you haven't got a track record then don't post anything?...............i joined a little while ago and haven't posted much that i give you........does that indicate i and others should not participate because the evidence obviously says we are Tims!! ?...............FFS...talk about paranoia...... i thought i was in a Rangers Family the last 45 years :)