Just got a text from a reliable source

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Lemmon generates a tonne of publicity for Celtic - which is most likely what Liewell, Dermot, and company all want.

He makes a right tit of himself to most of the Scottish public, right enough. They aren't trying to market the septic brand to the Scottish public though.

Don't forget that outside of Scotland he's being presented as a victim in much of the worlds media, and they love this. He will be their next season.

Unless he bottles the cup final to Motherwell and gets dumped out of Europe at the first hurdle. In that scenario I expect him to leave "because of all the pressure".

I would be surprised that Diouf, Edu, Bartley, Weiss have all kept quiet about it. Especially since two of them have returned to their original clubs.

The video in the tunnel rumour strikes me as a possible Timmy wind up if anything if its spreading around through text messages. I would treat it with caution until and if it does go public.

This is just rumour. Unless there is actual evidence it is just stirring stuff up again. To fuck with Neil Lennon, i am sick hearing about him. How about we just ignore the poisonous wee rat and stop helping being the poor wee victim all the time.

well apparently its been known for weeks, and rangers were always planning to bring it up. thats what my source tells me. reliable source at that.

what does reliable mean is he part of the club? is he a hack?

fuck it lets play guess who

Does he have a beard ?

I would be surprised that Diouf, Edu, Bartley, Weiss have all kept quiet about it. Especially since two of them have returned to their original clubs.

The video in the tunnel rumour strikes me as a possible Timmy wind up if anything if its spreading around through text messages. I would treat it with caution until and if it does go public.

This.

Has Liewells stink all over it. Oh look at the rumours the big bad Prods are starting now about Saint Neil. Please let us into the EPL, we promise to clean up our act and stop singing songs against Brits and the Crown, honest.

Anyway I don't believe it anyway, a text with a serious allegation like that comes out a day before a title decider ?

I think it's someone just spreading it around in hope that it makes it to the papers on the day of the big game if I'm being honest.

Doesn't make sense.

Why would Diouf have come out and denied it afterwards?

He doesn't seem the type who would allow that to slide, even if asked to. A 'no comment' would have been your whack IMO.

He didn't actually deny it if I remember right, he just said that he doesn't think Lennon would'v said it.

This.

Has Liewells stink all over it. Oh look at the rumours the big bad Prods are starting now about Saint Neil. Please let us into the EPL, we promise to clean up our act and stop singing songs against Brits and the Crown, honest.

Exactly. I'm sure Lemmon said some foul things to Diouf and our players - but he really would have to be as thick as sh*t to have used the N word on one of our black players. This is a guy who has spent his whole career aggressively playing the victim of discrimination card. I'm sure there are plenty of ways he could have abused our players without being stupid enough to say something that would see him crucified in the press if ever proven.

Being the recipient of false and unfounded accusations is not a bad way to play the victim. It is easy to spread rumours on mass through texts - we know ourselves after operation Tango!

Not that I think its beyond the realms of possibility that Lemmon was stupid enough to shoot himself in the foot by saying something indefensible that he thought would never go public. I am just saying treat with caution. I will happily eat my words if he is caught out on this later.

So..... assuming this text news from a reliable source that is spreading like wildfire is true.....

What possible reason could Rangers have had not to take the heat off the team/club with all the "shame game", UEFA charges nonsense the last few months.

And also with the takeover dragging on and on, almost looking it wouldn't happen, and fans not buying season tickets.

Surely this would have taken a little heat off us

=====================================================================================================================================================

If (and I accept it is a big if)Rangers do have this tape then it makes sense to play the long game.

Rangers send Celtic a copy of the tape by recorded delivery from their Lawyers. Celtic must sign for the tape and cannot

claim no knowledge. If Celtic fail to act against Lennon then Rangers have the proof (for UEFA and SPL)that Celtic where aware of Lennons racism

and covered it up. If Celtic now or in the future start their witch hunt against Rangers "sectarianism" then Rangers can make the proof public.

It is in Celtics interest to back Rangers up much as Rangers backed Celtic over the flag row in the 50s.

Celtic can keep quiet now in which case Rangers have the proof for all time of Celtics hypocrisy and double standards.

Or Celtic can admit the truth and sack Lennon now and Rangers come up smelling of roses.

Or Celtic can sack Lennon now

what was this about?

Although it probably doesn't make a lot of sense, especially given the context of this season, that if such a thing had happened Rangers would just sit on it and not one single person involved would somehow release this to the media somehow, yet on the other hand it might be why Liewell or whatever he's called has been making his 'we are clean and want other stuff investigated' statement.

Something went on somewhere, but it's highly unlikely that a few nobodies with their mobiles are going to be texting the truth when it's not been found out by the media and you can guarantee such a story wouldn't be sat on by every media source if true, as they could make a packet from this and thats really all they care about.

So much shite gets posted from 'reliable sources' it's unreal.

Edu was quick to run to the press about so called Rangers fans being racist towards him, so I'd be hugely disappointed in the guy if he didn't do the same for Neil Lennon.

I wouldn't call the racial abuse of our player amazing...

Fuck neil lennon, he isn't worth it.

Neither would I, but it would be amazing if we had video footage of this despicable act and made it public.

Dunno I think it would be pretty worth it :lol:

I don't believe this for a second and as for sending it to Celtic, if it was to come to light at a later date they would say

"it is an internal matter and has been dealt with in line with the club harassment policies".

Which would kill it dead with regard to their clubs responsibility over the matter.