time to move to premier league

we r about to win spl again but honestly i dont care, its boring nw, 2 team league... i see liverpool vs spurs today and chelsea vs newcastle.. and i think that should be us in that league

we should move now especially as there mite be a welsh team there too

we r about to win spl again but honestly i dont care, its boring nw, 2 team league... i see liverpool vs spurs today and chelsea vs newcastle.. and i think that should be us in that league

we should move now especially as there mite be a welsh team there too

doh

Fuck off then.

Aye, that's all very well. But, if we move to England we will never see European football again.

UEFA don't and never will allow a Welsh team competing in English leagues to play in Europe, so what the chances they'll let us play in Europe through the English leagues? None.

Aye, that's all very well. But, if we move to England we will never see European football again.

UEFA don't and never will allow a Welsh team competing in English leagues to play in Europe, so what the chances they'll let us play in Europe through the English leagues? None.

Actually when Cardiff made the FA Cup final UEFA said if they won it they would get to play in Europe.

It's interesting because Vancouver, Montreal and Toronto play in the US system but they compete in a Canadian Champions cup for a spot in the Champions League. I don't understand why they couldn't do that in Europe other than UEFA and the English FA being a bunch of inflexible bastards. It's all moot anyway because the English teams voted to keep us out and will continue to.

So you want us to move from a 2 team league into another 2 team league?

How about we move to La Liga? Oh wait...2 team league.

Away and shite!