Barry Ferguson - A proper Captain

Can I just ask...

I'm no trying to wind people up but how do yous know he isn't a good leader ?

I'm not for a minute suggesting he is, but do yous know him personally ?

Is it because he moans ? Did Roy Keane not ?

Like I say I'm not defending him, just curious as to why people don't think he's a good captain.

Good post (tu)

Dont hold your breath though...

A good Captain would follow the Manager's instructions on how to play and how to behave off the field.

Le Guen - 'Go and make sure we can't win 3 games in a row, and get put out the cup off St Johnstone please Barry'

Barry - 'Yes Mr Le Guen'

Can't see that happening myself

:lol:

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I just ask...

Like I say I'm not defending him, just curious as to why people don't think he's a good captain.

Good post (tu)

A good Captain would follow the Manager's instructions on how to play and how to behave off the field.

Le Guen - 'Go and make sure we can't win 3 games in a row, and get put out the cup off St Johnstone please Barry'

Barry - 'Yes Mr Le Guen'

Neither can I ...he didnt play against St Johnstone

Can I just ask...

Good post (tu)

Barry - 'Yes Mr Le Guen'

:lol: Oops. Maybe he should have then.

I think what Barry did (on face value) helped the team and the club, we've been better since PLG left no doubts about it.

But I do still have a feeling PLG used Barry as his ticket back to France.

Can I just ask...

Good post (tu)

Barry - 'Yes Mr Le Guen'

No, but he was cheering from the stands :rolleyes: ^_^

Can I just ask...

Good post (tu)

Follow a total idiot? Yeah! right. doh

Never a good captain. Can't understand why some think he is.

Guess you train with him, see what he is like in the dressing room, off the field etc.

There are many players and managers who rate Ferguson as a leader and a captain.

Never a good captain. Can't understand why some think he is.

Guess you train with him, see what he is like in the dressing room, off the field etc.

There are many players and managers who rate Ferguson as a leader and a captain.

Exactly.

Thats why I'm asking how do people know what kind of Captain he is ?

But people have asked you questions about your posts and your allegations, wont you back them up?

Look I regret biting at one of the ridiculous pro barry comments on this thread.

I'm weary of this discussion.

If you don't know what I'm talking about, then just enjoy your ignorance, I'm told it's bliss.

But people have asked you questions about your posts and your allegations, wont you back them up?

If you didnt listen to the arguements put forward at the time....why should we expect you to listen now ?

And if you read the thread you will see I asked questions to D-S post, yet he seems to be avoiding the issue.

Lets give him some more time eh (tu)

No need to get personel.

But anyone who doubts Ferguons Captincy abilities should back-up their claims, as I see no evidence that he is a bad Captain.

Look I regret biting at one of the ridiculous pro barry comments on this thread.

I'm weary of this discussion.

If you don't know what I'm talking about, then just enjoy your ignorance, I'm told it's bliss.

It appears every one in this thread must be ignorant as you seem to be the only person to know what Barry is like personaly, in training, in the dressing room, off the field...

If you didnt listen to the arguements put forward at the time....why should we expect you to listen now ?

And if you read the thread you will see I asked questions to D-S post, yet he seems to be avoiding the issue.

Lets give him some more time eh (tu)

No... he just does not want to repeat himself for the umpteenth time on this subject

No... he just does not want to repeat himself for the umpteenth time on this subject

Exactly D'Art, I am weary of dealing with these muppets, it's all been said, we all have our own opinions.

To answer a particularly shitty post, yes, some of us do get info from the dressing rooms.

But does it matter? No.

We've made up our minds on the basis of the info we have.

We've reached different opinions, that's fine.

As I said I regret biting. And I like to think of myself as a fisherman ;)

maybe best he shouldn't speak on the subject if he won't back up his claims? :)

The man has a point, how do we all know what Barry's like as a captain?

Has he not won the league twice as captain? Has he not captained Scotland for the last x amount of years? Was he not a Premiership captain under two managers?

He must have something about him, something that none of us will ever understand unless we train and play with him every day.