The Berbatov "rumour"

G.E.C.

We all know papaguy was at it but I seen this posted on the Rangers Rumours website.

"I was ready to dismiss the berbatov link, but have come across this.- 'I ha I've heard about glasgow, but won't think about anything until after the final. All I will say is the fans in glasgow are amazing'.

Berbatovs wife has recently been given a job lecturing in st.Andrew university, which seems to fuel the rumours."

I came across that too, its bull, i can't find it on google so it is probably someone from this site. By the way, was Papaguy51 not a moderator before? Now he is a loyal bluenose?

if there any actual truth behind it jelavic would be a make weight and this would be a mistake in my eyes.

But why we are here did you hear that messi bought a one bedroom flat in Glasgow and calls his dog Broxi so the word on the street is he is on his way lol ffs

Eh? Have I lost my Mod status?

On a mobile in work, can't see anything.

Says "Group: Loyal Bluenose" it could just be me, but it 100% says it. I didn't realise you could lose status' on here!

Eh? Have I lost my Mod status?

On a mobile in work, can't see anything.

I stand corrected, this is worse than Bawdeep-Gate.

It'll probably just be until they find out what was going on. They did the same with Fog.

Hopefully you don't end up in the 'Special' group :lol: