Michael Owen

BEE

I'm obviously speculating here, but with the Jelavic rumour and us being rumoured to take Michael Owen on loan in January, would you take him as part of a swap deal, obviously with cash our way?

You think if we really wanted him we couldn't get him? I bet we could if we did, but we don't!

No, I don't think we could even think about signing him. He would have no wish to play here and we couldn't pay his wages!

No, I don't think we could even think about signing him. He would have no wish to play here and we couldn't pay his wages!

Nah, I reckon if we really wanted him we would get him. Glad we don't want him though. On another point is interesting that he keeps getting the rumours about joining us or them He went to that Club that destroys all good careers(bar Andy Carroll), Newcastle United, I doubt he has ever been the same since

Nah, I reckon if we really wanted him we would get him. Glad we don't want him though. On another point is interesting that he keeps getting the rumours about joining us or them He went to that Club that destroys all good careers(bar Andy Carroll), Newcastle United, I doubt he has ever been the same since

I don't know what you are basing that on.

This isn't 2002.