***The Suggestions Thread***

GHarvey

I do, almost the entire division is below our level

Very much disagree and so do the TV sponsorship deals. Your mistaken. The old firm would struggle in that league with the standard of football that gets played up here. Its men against boys.

His goalscoring record is less than 1 every 2 games and that's in the Championship...sorry, not good enough. The only players we should consider signing from leagues like the Championship are young up and coming players who are showing decent potential, á la Hooper for the scum.

His goalscoring record is less than 1 every 2 games and that's in the Championship...sorry, not good enough. The only players we should consider signing from leagues like the Championship are young up and coming players who are showing decent potential, á la Hooper for the scum.

Do you think we're playing against the likes of Man United, Chelsea, Baarcelona and Real Madrid ?

If he can score against the likes of Swansea, Cardiff, Reading, Watford and Barnsley he could definetely score against the likes of Hearts, Dundee United, Hibs, St Mirren and Dunfermline.

I'd take him.

Very much disagree and so do the TV sponsorship deals. Your mistaken. The old firm would struggle in that league with the standard of football that gets played up here. Its men against boys.

I can see why hes laughing to be honest

Rangers would destroy the championship. Almost every one of our starting 11 would walk into the QPR team.

You honestly think we would drop 50+ points in that league? And thats just to win it, you are saying we would struggle so maybe even 70?

No matter how many threads you make about him, he's not coming to us. He cost Everton around 9m and has 2 years left on his contract and would have played more IMO if it weren't for niggling little injuries.

End thread

Rangers would destroy the championship. Almost every one of our starting 11 would walk into the QPR team.

You honestly think we would drop 50+ points in that league? And thats just to win it, you are saying we would struggle so maybe even 70?

No they wouldnt, the old firm struggle away at places like inverness, aberdeen, dundee, and more often than not hibs. To say we'd romp that league is foolish. When our top goalscorer and best midfielder would rather be in the championship it tells its own story.

The championship is far superior to the SPL (not hard), but the old firm would not struggle. That is rubbish. Even the bottom half in the premiership are no better than the old firm.

The championship is far superior to the SPL (not hard), but the old firm would not struggle. That is rubbish. Even the bottom half in the premiership are no better than the old firm.

We'll never know, but I can't say from the benefit of never having played these teams that we would be comfortable amongst them.

And saying that every one of our starting 11 would walk into the QPR team is neither here nor there. We'd still struggle in that league.

And saying that every one of our starting 11 would walk into the QPR team is neither here nor there. We'd still struggle in that league.

You've lost me now

We are better than QPR, so we'd definitely not struggle

The standard of most of the championship is between Hearts and the OF's level

Nothing there to stop us, Rangers Celtc 1st 2nd

What a player this guy could be. In the same mould as Lukaku. Big, strong, scores goals. Bigger clubs are looking at him I know. But Cluj only want £3.5m for him and he'd only want 20k max IMO.

Him and Jelavic upfront :drool:

Big outlay but he's only 19 and he's a great talent.