***The Suggestions Thread***

GHarvey

You might not have said it in this thread but you say the same shite in every other post about transfers!

I mentioned Messi by name, how is it ridiculous, wouldnt do any harm to pick up the phone would it as you said a 10p call... :rolleyes:

I would much rather we out potential targets lined up, scouted and checked on to see what there sitatuion is rather than try and sign someone who has just been released or is leaving there club and giving them a phone to see if they fancy it.

It may be shite to you but its still the truth.

Messi is common sense, a young kid who has made no impact or next to no first team appearances at another club is different, any idiot can see that.

"out" them? Why? So we can give our rivals a heads up of who we want? <cr> Sounds crazy to me. Every player should be scouted and checked anyway. Are you suggesting no good players get released from their clubs?

There was a thread on here linking him to Rangers last summer:

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=153747

"Local football agent Jazzman Mahlakgane has urged his two players Itumeleng Khune and Siphiwe Tshabalala to concentrate on their jobs with Bafana Bafana rather than worrying about playing overseas next season.

Both Khune and Tshabalala produced good performances during the World Cup opening game against Mexico on Friday where the latter was crowned for his superb performance with stunning goal to send the whole country into ecstatic celebrations.

Tshabalala has already been linked with a move to Scotland with Glasgow Rangers but Mahlakgane says he must put Bafana first before thinking about moving overseas.

Mahlakgane adds that they have learnt a lot from Teko Modise's experience where everybody was talking about him moving to Europe during the Confederations Cup last year which never materialized."

It may be shite to you but its still the truth.

Messi is common sense, a young kid who has made no impact or next to no first team appearances at another club is different, any idiot can see that.

"out" them? Why? So we can give our rivals a heads up of who we want? <cr> Sounds crazy to me. Every player should be scouted and checked anyway. Are you suggesting no good players get released from their clubs?

I love you saying that Messi is common sense when to so many others this guys situation and so many others posted on this forum are common sense yet you seem to think otherwise!

I didnt mean to say out, it doesnt even fit into the sentence, however the few words in bold show me how little knowlegde of world football you have...especially of this player and tbh it sort of explains some of the rubbish you type.

i think he just signed a new deal with them. i think iirc he was able to move on this summer but decided against it.surley if he was half decent the bigger clubs would have been chapping his door.

during the run up to their play offs lee clarke got interviewed and described him as 1 of the 2 best players in the league.

probably overvalued now though due to him signing on again.

Looked good tonight when he came on. Has impressed me whenever iv seen him play

Not getting much joy at Aston Villa. We could offer first team football and a crack at champions league.

Anyone else think he would be a great signing?

I no this is unlikely and may have a high valuation (3/4 million?) just want to see what everyone else thinks of him.