Remember this tackle?

H72

Boughy! :D

I'm really hoping he takes a turn for the best and signs a new contract with Rangers; however if he does stay then he needs to get far fitter than he was this season and become the Bougherra of old, as well as cutting out the stupid challenges he made way too regularly this season.

I remember being at the game and being like WTF just happened, I thought he hit the post/bar or something :lol:

Unbelievable tackle.

This (tu) I didn't have a clue what happened. I thought the guy might have tripped up or something :lol: all was well in the end anyway :)

This (tu) I didn't have a clue what happened. I thought the guy might have tripped up or something :lol: all was well in the end anyway :)

I remember coming back for that game and thinking Weiss was the best player in the world, ever.

Everyone in the stands was just like who the fuck have we signed :lol:

I remember coming back for that game and thinking Weiss was the best player in the world, ever.

Everyone in the stands was just like who the fuck have we signed :lol:

Aye when that 2nd goal went in I was jumping about like "WTF just happened there. Who is this guy??" :lol:

Great tackle, but it wasnt that important.....didnt we gub them 3-0? :weiss: was legendary that day, i mean even :beattie: bagged an assist!!!! :party:

That happened when the game was at 0-0 so pretty important really!