exciting news to break over the next few days!

presswire

Is it about the takeover?? :)

I've heard that Whyte will definitely buy the club within 48 hours!! :)

we're supposed to be interested in a player called jelavic,he's a striker i think?

could be bullshit,who knows...

Can I just say that I knew nothing about this thread until 4-minutes ago - 4-minutes was as long as I could cope with trawling through the early two-dozen posts of this Internet monster before giving up exhausted.

It is the sum total of much ado about nothing.

In summary, this thread should be placed in a lead-lined box and dropped off a cruise liner mid-Atlantic never to be seen or heard from again. :sherlock:

Bin Laden is signing for Rangers?

we're supposed to be interested in a player called jelavic,he's a striker i think?

could be bullshit,who knows...

Another one?? We need defenders FFS. Davie Weir is too slow & won't last the season. I'm not happy about this. Neither will be many folk on here. I predict a 465 pager thread about this guy!

if aston villa score 10 goals,i think he can?

my source is claiming this to be the case mate.

Fingers crossed. I've now seen footage of this Jelavic guy. He will be an integral part of the team this season. If only he can avoid injury against Hearts at Tynecastle, by a rash challenge from Ian Black, I'm willing to bet we can have the league won before the end of the January transfer window when Miller might leave to go to Turkey (Don't let on that I told you that).

Another one?? We need defenders FFS. Davie Weir is too slow & won't last the season. I'm not happy about this. Neither will be many folk on here. I predict a 465 pager thread about this guy!

Fingers crossed. I've now seen footage of this Jelavic guy. He will be an integral part of the team this season. If only he can avoid injury against Hearts at Tynecastle, by a rash challenge from Ian Black, I'm willing to bet we can have the league won before the end of the January transfer window when Miller might leave to go to Turkey (Don't let on that I told you that).

hope you're right about jelavic mate,i also heard he's shit hot at overhead kicks...

get yer finger out bain!!!

i think miller will definitely be away,and my source says Turkey could be possible.

i'll put money on it that he won't settle and want back with us again.

hope you're right about jelavic mate,i also heard he's shit hot at overhead kicks...

get yer finger out bain!!!

i think miller will definitely be away,and my source says Turkey could be possible.

i'll put money on it that he won't settle and want back with us again.

We may well get bought as well (another scoop, so keep that to yourself as well!), and Bain may find himself out of a job, so he better act quick! I reckon the next 48 hours will be crucial! (tu)

That....that would be some turnaround by Miller mate. Why, that's sure to pre-empt some sort of "exciting news to break!" type thread in here. If only we could go forward in time to see if these predictions will come true, then come back in time again....we could make a fortune in "I told you so" rep points (tu)

We may well get bought as well (another scoop, so keep that to yourself as well!), and Bain may find himself out of a job, so he better act quick! I reckon the next 48 hours will be crucial! (tu)

That....that would be some turnaround by Miller mate. Why, that's sure to pre-empt some sort of "exciting news to break!" type thread in here. If only we could go forward in time to see if these predictions will come true, then come back in time again....we could make a fortune in "I told you so" rep points (tu)

now that you mention it,i did hear rumours about a take-over,some guy whyte or something?

i think bain maybe needs suspended with full pay,that will teach him a lesson.

if only we could mate...if only (tu)