exciting news to break over the next few days!

presswire

thats genius :lol: never thought of that

Have you ever got bored and use the editor to fuck with the game?

I made Kerkar the best player in the world and renamed Celtic to the the tattie munchers so that in your news inbox, you would get a headline like 'The Tattie Munchers sign Wilson' :D

Or Neil Lennon to Tattie Munchin bawbag and you would get 'The tattie munchers tattie munching bawbag impressed by Jelavic show' :D

Ive not heard a single thing happening this week chief, so this boy must in in the know !! If i get a phone call im straight on here dont you worry hahaha !!!

Na Na NAN NAN Na NAN NAN Na Dunny

good man you dont fuck us about.

He has the experience though,good sales technique.

Managed to sell the Stoorie Midoori and Meena can watch the security cameras through the back.

Meena fucked off to shack up with a Bollywood star, I'll probably lose my job at the BBC for leaking this information :lol:

Heard from a reliable source that we will sign jelavic

Im not sure mate. I heard there is a possible delay due to the playing not been able to fly because of volcanic ash.

Have you ever got bored and use the editor to fuck with the game?

I made Kerkar the best player in the world and renamed Celtic to the the tattie munchers so that in your news inbox, you would get a headline like 'The Tattie Munchers sign Wilson' :D

Or Neil Lennon to Tattie Munchin bawbag and you would get 'The tattie munchers tattie munching bawbag impressed by Jelavic show' :D

nah :lol:

might have a wee play about with it though :D change Samaras' name to ha ha ha samaras so it says, the celtic fans were delighted as they chanted ha ha ha samaras :P

There we have it.

Nothing is happening.

Close the thread.

Its a mega thread, but if anyone knows anything, why not just post it, if it ends up wrong its wrong, but share the info, no need to share the source ??? Thats what the forums all about !!

just received a text message there

this guy must know the same stuff, he has told me a few things before and they turned out right

i can spill it folks as my job doesnt matter about this at all

i can exclusively reveal that jelavic is indeed signing for us depending on wether rapid beat villa, he is fying in tomorrow on donald trumps private playing with shane mcmahon

souness has apparently brokered this deal with the rich arab businessmen that are highly interested in buying the club :rolleyes:

Its a mega thread, but if anyone knows anything, why not just post it, if it ends up wrong its wrong, but share the info, no need to share the source ??? Thats what the forums all about !!

Dunny can you not hazard a guess at what it is it wont go against your unblemished record.

I would take your guess over a vacuum any day.

this guy must know the same stuff, he has told me a few things before and they turned out right

i can exclusively reveal that jelavic is indeed signing for us depending on wether rapid beat villa, he is fying in tomorrow on donald trumps private playing with shane mcmahon

souness has apparently brokered this deal with the rich arab businessmen that are highly interested in buying the club :rolleyes:

get in!!!

quality signing

I agree m8. There was no point coming on to tell people that there may be exciting news then proceed to not tell people what it is.

Right Dunny Spill the beans!!

Burnzy, you know me Ill no hold back if i hear anything i will spill it, All i know is Mccoist is tying up conway nuthin more, Ill stick to causing a stir on facebook big man haha This OP is certainly got everyones attention !!

Just got told some business named David Murray is looking to buy the club off Lawrence Malborough, 48 hours mate.

I really am confused;the OP is going to lose his job because he relayed what his grannies cleaner told him what McCoist said as he walked along with his dog, in between the rafting in Idaho, and just mentioned he had inside information about the decision in the tax case. He then casually added that he would be signing a player that would he headline making.

Have I missed ahything out? Is he his grannies cleaner and she will sack him for revealing information gleaned from a conversation carried out in official dog walking time?

Dunny can you not hazard a guess at what it is it wont go against your unblemished record.

I would take your guess over a vacuum any day.

as i said to Burnzy, Heard Conway is on the way, not the kinda news OP is saying ! but i know few people at murray park and different guys as i used to work with and not heard a thing mate, But hope OP is right, but unlike him if i hear anything the Mora im on to tell the boysies !!