Kenny Wants to Come Home

OK gunslinger, I'll go over this slowly just for you.

Just to recap - this is what Presswire said............

I replied....

And you come back with.....

I replied....

And you then claim....

So when I said to Presswire that "he doesn't know for sure that Miller was forced out the door."

You said "We do really" ..... And then go on to say "He wasn't forced out" <cr> So which one is it?

So let me repeat, no one on here knows what Miller was on or what he was offered and no one knows if he was pushed or decided to jump - that includes you and Presswire. (tu)

Gunslinger in shock speaketh da shiteth again?

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was gutted when Walter went against all our wishes (well most of us} and brought him back last time. But once again Walter was right and Miller repaid the faith shown in him with some outstanding performances particularly against Celtic.

This time I see things in a different light. He loves torturing them, he's one of us now, he's a Bear.

He has nothing to prove to anyone. He knows the game inside out, he knows where the goal is and is a better player now than he ever was.

The thought of him and Jelavic together up front makes me moist at the thought.

Bring him home Ally.

(tu)

FUCK OFF YOU!!!............. :P

Ahm intae the Miller haters!!!!......... :5536::5536: :5536:

Well put it this way,did k.miller re-signing for us or mo.johnston for that matter make u support the club any less??if the management choose to sign someone we're not happy with i.e diouf,we will still support our new manger no matter what.

Well put it this way,did k.miller re-signing for us or mo.johnston for that matter make u support the club any less??if the management choose to sign someone we're not happy with i.e diouf,we will still support our new manger no matter what.

As someone that suffered at the hands of Timmy when Alfie Conn signed for Celtic let me say here and now I was absolutely ecstatic the day we signed Wee Mo - still one of the greatest GIRFUY moments in football history - he also put them to the sword on several occasions just like Kenny Miller.

And in answer to your question, the answer is "No"...... I wouldn't know how to support the club any less. My love for Rangers is unconditional and even if we sign someone I don't particularly rate I still back Rangers and the player with everything I've got. There is no other way.

OK gunslinger, I'll go over this slowly just for you.

Just to recap - this is what Presswire said............

I replied....

And you come back with.....

I replied....

And you then claim....

So when I said to Presswire that "he doesn't know for sure that Miller was forced out the door."

You said "We do really" ..... And then go on to say "He wasn't forced out" <cr> So which one is it?

So let me repeat, no one on here knows what Miller was on or what he was offered and no one knows if he was pushed or decided to jump - that includes you and Presswire. (tu)

i disagree we do know what he was offered.

his agent told everyone in the press.

As someone that suffered at the hands of Timmy when Alfie Conn signed for Celtic let me say here and now I was absolutely ecstatic the day we signed Wee Mo - still one of the greatest GIRFUY moments in football history - he also put them to the sword on several occasions just like Kenny Miller.

And in answer to your question, the answer is "No"...... I wouldn't know how to support the club any less. My love for Rangers is unconditional and even if we sign someone I don't particularly rate I still back Rangers and the player with everything I've got. There is no other way.

(tu)

Great post.

Bring Kenny home !!!!!!!!!

Because he was arguably our best player?

Bring him home.

Keyword in Bold.

Jelavic is a far better Player.

We Need to be looking to the future, not bringing the past back, this takeover will allow us to do that.

(tu)

why make such a big deal bout it???if ally wanted to sign scott brown,there would be absolutely nothin we could do bout it,we would all still wear our club top and sit in our seats and get on with it.if you care to tell me different im all ears.

All this 'Bring Kenny home' is making me feel sick :anguish:

Home? Home? Are ye nuts?

rap6yd.jpg

Big deal.

That was all forgotten about during his second spell when he won the fans back, like it or not he won the majority of our fans back and was a big part in us winning 3 titles.

Im not one of the few who remember him for his spell at Celtic but rather him constantly putting Celtic to the sword.

Celtic-v-Rangers-Kenny-Miller_1158580.jpg

Kenny+Miller+Nacho+Novo+Rangers+v+Celtic+dCgUzaQ0mwil.jpg

The biggest question of them all is would bringing Kenny back benefit Rangers ? without doubt.

He was top scorer up here and he only played half a season...think about another full season with Miller AND Jelavic upfront.

Have some of our fans had short-term memory loss since he's left?

Why the fuck can't we give someone younger, cheaper and more hungry for his chance at The Rangers, instead of this money grabber.