Kenny Wants to Come Home

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all he's 31 not 32 and has just had a remarkable season - arguably the best of his career.

Secondly, he knows the score, he knows what it takes to be a winner at Rangers and there's no reason to suggest he wouldn't be every bit as good, infact, chances are he'd be even better with Jelavic beside him.

As for better options? There's not a Scottish striker that can touch him and that includes Boyd, Fletcher, Goodwillie or anyone else you care to mention.

You know what you're getting with him, he works his socks off and bangs in goals left right and centre. Judge him on what he can bring to the team, nothing else.

Next.

Can't argue with any of that. (tu)

So what are you saying here - you think I should be banned for having an opinion? Grow up son.

First of all he's 31 not 32 and has just had a remarkable season - arguably the best of his career.

Secondly, he knows the score, he knows what it takes to be a winner at Rangers and there's no reason to suggest he wouldn't be every bit as good, infact, chances are he'd be even better with Jelavic beside him.

As for better options? There's not a Scottish striker that can touch him and that includes Boyd, Fletcher, Goodwillie or anyone else you care to mention.

You know what you're getting with him, he works his socks off and bangs in goals left right and centre. Judge him on what he can bring to the team, nothing else.

Next.

I'm well aware of what Miller has done for us, but it's in the past now.

Who can categorically state he will come back and continue to bang the goals in.

I'd rather we moved forward instead of back - get new players in, train them, coach them, teach them.

There's more than one Kenny Miller out there, and younger versions as well.

And no, I don't think ye should be banned for having an opinion - I think ye should be banned for having that "sense o humour" bypass ye've obviously had. :rolleyes:

I think that Miller made a decision to leave and Rangers are better for it!

I would have loved to see him and Jelavic upfront for a full season but his chapter at Rangers is finished (hopefully)...hes to wrong side of 30 for me and we should be looking at someone in there early to mid 20's that way if we need to sell Jelavic (we will have to at somepoint) we have them to fall back on.

No doubt he had a brilliant season and was very good for us but i wouldnt want him to come back...would he want the same wages? what about fees etc?

Its a no from me...

I voted to bring him back, but after watching him play against wales for a half I am not too sure. he looks more like the old Miller rather than the one that left Rangers. I am kinda neutral now.

I think that Miller made a decision to leave and Rangers are better for it!

I would have loved to see him and Jelavic upfront for a full season but his chapter at Rangers is finished (hopefully)...hes to wrong side of 30 for me and we should be looking at someone in there early to mid 20's that way if we need to sell Jelavic (we will have to at somepoint) we have them to fall back on.

No doubt he had a brilliant season and was very good for us but i wouldnt want him to come back...would he want the same wages? what about fees etc?

Its a no from me...

Goodwillie? No reason why we cant have kenny too, to also help him through his Rangers career.

Get him signed up Ally always liked Miller I know there are a few that cant get over he played for them but it makes those important goals he scored against them so much sweeter when he gloats to their fans.

Of course he went for the money he has a family to provide for and he doesn't have long left in his career. A one year deal with deduced wages to £14k a week with 50% tax or £50k tax free, what would u choose if u were playing for a team u had no connections with like Hibs or Aberdeen?

Blame Rangers for offering an embarrassing contract not Miller.

Rangers were in debt when he left if you can remember correctly, Rangers couldn't afford to give him more money. We all have a family to look after - if 17k-25k a year help us look after a family obviously 14k a week can help him.

Rangers were in debt when he left if you can remember correctly, Rangers couldn't afford to give him more money. We all have a family to look after - if 17k-25k a year help us look after a family obviously 14k a week can help him.

He has a different life style to u and I. He has the oppertunity to give his children and wife the best life possible so he is obviously going to do it. I would do the same, so would everyone on here.

£7K after tax in Glasgow or £50k after tax in Turkey? Deal me in!

I voted to bring him back, but after watching him play against wales for a half I am not too sure. he looks more like the old Miller rather than the one that left Rangers. I am kinda neutral now.

I thought that too initially but then Kenny is a confidence player and maybe what's happening in Turkey has affected him and he needs to return somewhere where everyone knows his name. :cheers:

He has a different life style to u and I. He has the oppertunity to give his children and wife the best life possible so he is obviously going to do it. I would do the same, so would everyone on here.

£7K after tax in Glasgow or £50k after tax in Turkey? Deal me in!

Pity he didn't care about his family's lack of desire to move to Turkey

Seriously, i have to laugh at the people on this thread acting like it's difficult to raise a family on £7000 a week after tax. Get real, it's a fucking fortune

Pity he didn't care about his family's lack of desire to move to Turkey

Seriously, i have to laugh at the people on this thread acting like it's difficult to raise a family on £7000 a week after tax. Get real, it's a fucking fortune

U know his family now eh doh

I'm sure they were willing to give it a try but now realise its not for them.

£7K is a fortune to me and u not to someone who earns 7x that.